Ordnance Factory Board has broadcasted an advertisement in concern to OFB Recruitment. For this concern Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre (OFRC) is going to engage eligible and talented contenders for filling up 3581 Group C Semi-Skilled (IEs) Vacancy. Aspirants, who desire to join this reputed organization, may apply for OFB Recruitment 2017, by submitting the online application form on or before the scheduled date that is 10.07.2017.
Those aspirants who are interested are advised to make sure they should fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms before applying for the Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment 2017- 2018. To gain complete details concerning to this OFB Vacancy notification, you are advised to comprehend the information provided on this page that is well expressed below by the team of indguru.com.
|Name of State||No of Vacancies|
|Bihar (ordnance factory Nalanda)||62|
|Chandigarh (cable factory)||50|
|Maharashtra (khadki, HEF, Ambajhari, Bhandara, Bhusawal, Chandrapur)||976|
|Madhya Pradesh (Jabalpur, Itarsi, Katni)||379|
|Tamil Nadu (Avadi, HVF)||306|
|Uttar Pradesh (Kanpur, Muradnagar)||787|
|West Bengal (MSF)||125|
Check Now: Latest Government Jobs
Essential Qualification and Age Limit for OFB Job:
Aspirants who have successfully passed Matriculation may apply for Labor, for Semi Skilled Workman post Matriculation along with National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) is needed. For Ex-servicemen applier should have upgrading qualifications of Class – III equivalent to NAC upgrading qualifications of Class – II & Class I equivalent to NTC. Candidate for Ordnance Factory Vacancy must have minimum 18 years and maximum 32 years and those candidate who belong to OBC and SC/ ST category will get age relaxation of 3 and 5 years respectively.
You can also check: Latest 10th Pass Jobs
Details of Remuneration, Application Fee and Mode of Hiring:
Appliers who will be selected for OFB Jobs will get Rs. 5200-20200 along with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800 (pre-revised), and Entry Level Pay in 7th CPC 18000. Also, appliers need to pay an application fee of Rs.50/- by use of payment gateway to make payment of it.
Those aspirants belong to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Physically Handicapped /Women/Ex-Trade Apprentice of Ordnance Factories have not to pay any application fee as per Ordnance Factory Board Recruitment Notification. Applying aspirants for Ordnance Factory Job will get hired on the basis written test / trade Test. Written examination will be of 100 marks of objective type/ OMR based and Trade Test (Practical) at respective factory along with document verification.
OFB Recruitment Notification: Download PDF
Process to Apply for OFB Recruitment:
- Visit official website of Ordnance Factory Board that is ofb.gov.in
- After that you need to go to “NEWS UPDATE” section presented on the right side of home page.
- Now hit on “OFRC: Recruitment of Semi Skilled Industrial Employees (IEs) Group ‘C’ in different trades and Labour Group ‘C’ in Ordnance Factories across India.” “Click here” link relevant to your job.
- A new page will be opened with complete details.
- Read all the instructions carefully and thoroughly.
- After reading complete details, press on “apply online”.
- Now you need to Fill Online Application Form with complete details in proper manner.
- After that you need to upload all the relevant documents/ testimonials in support of proof of age, qualification, experience and various others if it is mentioned
- At the end press on “submit” button and take a print out of it for future need.
Grab Now: Latest Defence Jobs
Last date for submitting Application Form: 10-07-2017
For rest information related to OFB Recruitment 2017–2018 you need to go through Official Link.