A latest Job notification as ONGC Recruitment 2017 has been issued by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. Organization has decided to hire eligible and capable candidate for the recruitment of Manager (Security) through online mode. Contenders who find themselves are eligible and interested, can apply for ONGC Careers.
Candidates who are applying for ongcindia.com Recruitment have to submit their ONGC Online Application Form before the last date which 05-07-2017. Applicants may attain further detail about ONGC Recruitment 2017–2018 through this page which is created by team of indguru.com. Please have a look…
Manager (Security)-E4 level
ONGC Eligibility Criteria For ongcindia.com Job
Applicants, who are going to apply for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd Recruitment, should have Post Graduate degree / PG Diploma in Business Management / MBA from recognized university. They also have Minimum 15 years’ service with either Armed Forces or Central Police Organisation (CPO) with good academic records. Maximum age should be 44 years (Non-PWD UR candidates) and 54 Years (PWD UR candidates). Relaxation in age for Reserved category appliers will be offered as per organization.
ONGC Salary Structure and Mode of Selection For ONGC Jobs
Candidates who are successful appointed for ONGC India Job will get an exciting and good amount of pay scale of Rs.36,600 – 62,000/-. Applicants will be shortlisted for interview process on the basis of information submitted in the online application. Candidates shall be called for interview in the ratio of 1:5 i.e. for one post 5 candidates shall be called and Shortlisting of candidates, for Personal Interview, will be done on the basis of sum total of marks awarded for Educational Qualification and Experience.
Applying Process for ONGC Application Form:
- Job appliers will have to visit official website of organization that is ongcindia.com
- Now go to the “Careers” option available at the top menu bar and hit on “Recruitment of Manager (Security) E4 level” link
- After that you need Read all the instructions properly from the advertisement, and now hit on “Online Application” link.
- Must Fill Application Form with all mandatory details like qualification details, personal details and other relevant information.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature (if required), check the filled application form and hit on “submit” button.
- At last, get printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future references.
Last Date to submission of application Form: 05-07-2017
Applicants can get complete details related to ONGC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 by check this Official Link. You can also bookmark our web portal for getting updated details regarding Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment.