PM Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 Online Application Form, Eligibility and Apply Process
PM Scholarship Scheme
PM Scholarship Scheme has been introduced by honorable Prime Minister Shri Narender Modi in order to grant Scholarship amount for professionals Courses. Through PM Scholarship Scheme 2017, Prime Minister intends to provide financial support in higher, technical and professional education for the wards of widows and Ex-servicemen of Armed Forces. Interested candidates must confirm Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme eligibility enlisted below and apply for Scholarship Scheme latest before 15.11.2017. We are providing some easy apply Process to submit PM Scholarship Scheme Online Application Form, must have a look.
Central Government of India has firstly launched Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme from academic year 2006-07. Now scheme has been out for those who want to join professional courses in academic year 2017-18 for Wards / Widows of Ex-Servicemen (Army / Navy / Air force / Coast Guard). One must make sure that civilian students are not eligible to apply for PMSS Scholarship Scheme 2017. Applicants to grab more details about the PM Scholarship Scheme 2018 must go through this page which is well created by the dedicated team member of indguru.com.
PM Scholarship Eligibility
- Those Students had enrolled in 2017 are eligible to apply for PMSS Scholarship Scheme 2017
- Moreover, who had taken admission in academic session 2017-18 in any degree course such as BE, B Tech, BDS, MBBS, B Ed, BBA, BCA, B Pharma, etc well known by Government like All India Council for Technical Education, Medical Council of India, UGC etc are also eligible to apply for PMSS 2017 Scholarship Scheme.
- Dependent students such as Wards / Widows of Ex Servicemen & Ex Coast Guard personnel / disabled/ attributable to military service / coast guard service, can apply for Scholarship 2017.
- Canddiates must have scored 60% and above in Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) i.e 10+2 / Diploma / Graduation.
- For MBBS: Class 12 is essential
- BE/B.Tech: Class 12/ Diploma is mandatory
- Ed, MBA: Graduation must be completed
Check Out: Scholarships Recent Updates
PMSS Scholarship Amount
- Total 5500 number of scholarships will be allotted which are equally divided amongst boys and girls.
- Scholarships will be allotted for one to five years as per the duration of courses approved by institution.
- First payment will be paid after the selection of applicants under merit list of 5500 through Bank Account Number (PNB / SBI only).
- Scholarship Amount including any other scheme or financial assistance from any other sources, then amount of scholarship will not be exceeding in this scheme.
- In Oder to get next amount one has to submit Payment cum Renewal Form with Bonafide Certificate for PMSS.
|Boys||Rs. 2000/- per month|
|Girls||Rs. 2250/- per month|
Check, Who Are Not Eligible For PM Scholarship Scheme-
- Students studying in 2nd & subsequent years are not eligible to apply for PM Scholarship Scheme 2017 except for those who are pursuing integrated courses.
- Those who are Wards of Civilians including Para Military Personnel are not eligible for PMSS 2017.
- Abroad Students are not eligible for PM Scholarship Scheme.
- Aspirants drawing stipend for being professional cannot apply.
- Students pursuing Distance learning courses can not apply for the same
- Only MBA, MCA among other Master Degree Courses is eligible.
Renewal of PM Scholarship
Students can also be done all you need to do it is apply for renewal process by hitting below provided link. Students have to attach listed documents for renewal procedure ad given in the below link.
Check Here: PMSS Scholarship Renewal
Download PDF: PM Scholarship Scheme
Simple Step To Apply For PM Scholarship Scheme 2017
Follow below provided guidelines to apply for Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme –
Step 1: Initially applicants must visit to the official site of PMSS Scholarship that is ksb.gov.in to fill up PM Scholarship Online Application Form.
Step 2: Form the home page follow “PMSS” tab available in menu bar and choose “New Application” and then press on “Apply Online” link.
Step 3: This will open a new page having format of Prime Minister Scholarship 2017-18.
Step 4: Fill all the details in PM Scholarship registration form in Part-1, Part-2 like name, mobile number, and house number etc or as required.
Step 5: Then enter bank details such as Account number, Bank name, branch name and IFSC code etc.
Step 6: At the end hit on “Submit button” to complete the Registration process.
APPLY NOW for PM Scholarship Scheme 2017
List of Document for PMSS Scholarship
- Aadhaar Card of Student.
- Ex-Servicemen / Ex-Coast Guard Certificate as per Annexure-1
- Bonafide Certificate duly filled up correctly and signed by Principal/Dean/Registrar of the Institute / College as per Annexure-2.
- Certificate from his/her bank stating that Aadhaar Card of student linked with his / her bank account number as per Annexure-3.
- Matriculation Certificate for verifying the Date of Birth(Self attested).
- Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) certificate as applicable. (10+2 Mark sheet / Graduation (mark sheets of 3 years) / Diploma (mark sheets of all semesters). (Copy attested by Principal/Dean/Registrar).
- 1st page of Bank Pass Book (PNB/SBI only) clearly showing name and A/c Number of Student.
- Copy of PPO and the following supporting documents of Category 1 to 5 as specified below-
- Category 1: Part II Order Copy of POR in case of Air
- Category 2: Part II Order Force and Gen Form in
- Category 3: Part II Order case of Navy
- Category 4: Part II Order
- Category 5: (Award Certificate alongwith Gazette Notification)
- Category 6: copy of PPO or ESM Identity Card to be scanned and uploaded.
Note: One has to upload scanned copies of above documents to apply for PMSS scholarship scheme.
Contact /Helpline Number
- Toll-Free Website Helpline Number: 1800115250
- Email id: [email protected]
Last date to apply for PM Scholarship 2017 Scheme: 15-11-2017
Applicants can apply for PM Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 by visiting the Official Link stay tuned with us to grab other additional details regarding upcoming govt. schemes.