Punjab B.Ed Admission 2017–2018 BEd CET Registration, Online Application Form, Notification, Last Date
Punjab B.Ed Admission
Apply Now for Punjab B.Ed Admission!!! The Punjab University has invited online applications from those applicants who want to do B.Ed course. So willing aspirants can apply against Punjab University Admission Notification and do Pre-Registration. The university is going to conduct common entrance exam to select willing applicants for B.Ed course. So those contenders who want to appear in this examination they can check Exam details and fill B.Ed CET Registration form before the last date by visiting this page regularly. For more detailed information regarding Punjab B.Ed Admission 2017 you can scroll down this page.
Eligible contenders may submit application form through online channels before the closing date that is 03-08-2017. No college will be allowed to admit candidates who have not qualified Common Entrance Test conducted by Panjab University. Applicants may get more information about Punjab B.Ed Admission 2018 by scrolling down this page which is created by the team members of indguru.com
This Page Includes….
Punjab B.Ed Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have completed Bachelor’s degree and/or in the Master’s degree in Science/ Social Sciences/ Humanities/ Commerce/Home Science/ B.B.A/ B.C.A/ B.A.LL.B/ B.Com. LL.B with at least 50% Marks On the other hand, while calculating merit, marks attained in Graduation only will be considered. There shall be a relaxation of 5% marks in favour of SC/BC category applicants. Candidate with less than 45% marks belonging to these categories shall not be eligible.
- Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with specialization in science and mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme. On the other hand, while calculating merit, marks obtained in Graduation only will be considered. There shall be a relaxation of 5% marks in favour of SC/BC candidates. Candidate with less than 50% marks belonging to these categories shall not be eligible.The reservation in seats and relaxation in the qualifying marks in favour of the reserved categories shall be as per rules of the Govt. of Punjab.
- Provided that such minimum qualifying marks shall not automatically entitle a candidate to get admission in an institution but only entitle the candidate concerned to fulfill other institutional criteria notified by the institution concerned or by the Government concerned from time to time to apply for admission
- Any candidate with less than 50% or less marks would not be eligible.
- There shall be a relaxation of 5 % marks in favor of SC/BC candidates. Candidate with less than45% marks belonging to these categories shall not be eligible.
You Can Also Check:
Punjab B.Ed Admission Registration Fee
- Candidates who want to take admission for B.Ed Course they need to pay the Rs 2200/- and the applicants who belong to SC/ST/PwD Category they need to pay Rs 1100/- as an registration fee which is non refundable.
- Applicants who will get the relaxation in Registration fee under the category SC/ST/PwD they need to send the copy of printout of their Form along with the self attested copy of Category Certificate to Coordinator B.Ed. Admissions (Chandigarh) – 2017, Room No. 13, First Floor, Department of Education, Arts Block II, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before 31-07-2017 up to 4:00 pm.
- Applicants who will apply under category of Sports Persons, must send the copy of printout of their Form along with the Gradation Certificate from competent authority of Punjab to Coordinator Joint B.Ed. Admissions (Punjab)- 2017, Room No. 13, First Floor, Department of Education, Arts Block II, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by post or by hand on or before August 02, 2017 upto 4:00 pm.
Punjab B.Ed Admission Procedure 2017
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of screening the application form and these shortlisted candidates will be called for Entrance Test. After successfully conduct the test the organization will publish the merit list. The final selected is totally based on the merit list.
Punjab B.Ed Entrance Test Exam Pattern
|Part A||General Awareness Test||50|
|Part B||Teaching Potential||50|
|Part C||General Mental Ability Test||50|
- English: required for all aspirants: 30 Marks
- Punjabi: required for all aspirants: 30 Marks who have studied Punjabi in Matriculation or
- Hindi: required for all those aspirants who have not studied Punjabi in Matriculation
- Language Proficiency Test
Process To Fill Punjab B.Ed Admission Application Form
Contenders who are going to fill application form they must read the below important steps which is very important for you, so have a look…..First of all have to log on the official website of the University that is admissions.puchd.ac.in On the home page you have to select the “B.Ed. Admissions Punjab: Online Application for Education Colleges in Punjab” link. After that you have to hit on the “bedadmissions.puchd.ac.in” link. Then the notification will be shown on your screen, you have to read the complete information carefully. After reading the details you have to hit on the “Information Brochure” link which is available left side of the page. Now you have to read all the details and after reading these details go back to previous page and hit on “Online Registration” link.
Hit Here: To Apply Online
You have to fill the necessary details like Name, Father Name, Category, Password etc., Then applicants need to enter the security code (visible on screen) at specified place on the form and click the “Submit” button.
Hit Here to: Login
Those aspirants who are already registered they can login with their login ID and password.Now you have to make the payment of prescribed application fee. You have to fill the application form with all necessary details in correct manner. While filling the application form applicants need to upload scanned copy of necessary documents which is given below.
List of Documents Required During Submission of Punjab B.Ed Admission Form:
- Class 12th or Graduation level certificate
- Certificate showing age of candidates, if necessary
- Demand draft/Pay Order.
- Duly filled student card along with your photograph
Candidates who are going to fill registration form they must have to pay the requisite registration fee. It must be noted that this fee is non-refundable. After filling the application you need preview of the application form to take a print out of it for future evidence. At last hit on the “Submit” button.
Apply now for: Punjab B.Ed. Admission 2017
Download Here: Punjab B.Ed. Admission 2017
Keep in Mind below significant dates:
|Closing date for submit the application form and to generate the Bank Challan||29-07-2017|
|Ending date for deposit of fee in any branch of State bank of India using website generated challan||31-07-2017|
|Closing t date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||01-08-2017|
|Availability of Punjab B.Ed CET Admit Card Online||03-08-2017|
|Date of Punjab B.Ed CET Entrance Test||06-08-2017|
|Uploading of Answer Key and inviting Objections (through e-mail at [email protected])||08-08-2017|
|Closing date of submission of objections for the Punjab B.Ed CET Answer Key||09-08-2017|
|Display of availability of seats with Colleges||10-08-2017|
|Date of declaration of Punjab B.Ed CET Result 2017||12-08-2017|
|Online Choice filling for colleges & Major Subject Combination||13-08-2017|
|Release of Seat Allocation List (online counselling)|
(The Management of Self Financed Colleges will advertise the Management Quota Seats only after online allocation of seats by the Panjab University)
|Reporting at allocated colleges by the candidate on the basis of Seat Allocation List||21-08-2017 to 24-08-2017|
|Start of filling up of management quota seats in self financed colleges (only of those candidates who have qualified Common Entrance Test)||25-08-2017|
|The commencement of the regular classes||25-08-2017|
|Ending date of reporting of vacant seats to Coordinator by Colleges||26-08-2017|
|Display of vacant seats and the announcement of the vacant seats||29-08-2017|
|Announcement of Policy to fill vacant seats||30-08-2017|
Read Here: Punjab B.Ed Admission Important Dates
Punjab University B.Ed. Exam Centres:
- Fatehgarh Sahib
- Roop Nagar (Ropar)
- SBS Nagar (NawanShahar)
- Tarn Taran
Grab Now: Latest Teaching Jobs
Applicants may get more information about Punjab B.Ed Admission 2017- 2018 through Official Link. Keep in touch with this web portal for getting more educational and career related updates. If you have any query, so you may leave a comment in a below mention comment box, we will try to solve your query as soon as possible.