Punjab Scholarship 2017–2018 Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Portal, OBC/SC & Minorities punjabscholarships.gov.in
The Punjab State Government invites application form for Punjab Scholarship. Government of Punjab is providing a scholarship to those Students who are belong to SC/ST/OBC/Minority categories and pursuing their qualification under any Government or Private Senior Secondary Schools, Colleges and Universities. Candidates who are eligible they may apply for Punjab Scholarship 2017. Applicants are suggested to fill the application form till the last date, as this is wonderful opportunity to provide wings in your career. You can fill the application form through Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Portal by following some useful instructions.
This step is taken by the Punjab State Government to the colleges and schools students who are Economically Backward Class (EBC) but wants to go for the higher studies. The core motive of the Dr Ambedkar Scholarship is to give a financial help to those applicants who are unable to complete their education. Applicants those who want Punjab Scholarship 2017 – 2018, must read the below significant information which is created by the team members of indguru.com.
Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Portal
The Punjab State Government has launched a Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship portal for Punjab Scholarship 2017-2018. To take the advantage of this scheme, willing applicants can apply though online mode. According to the schedule, Punjab post matric scholarships will start in the month of August. There are some criteria under which this scholarship is given. The students who want to apply for the Dr Ambedkar Scholarship 2017-2018 they must read more details regarding the same through this web page.
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Scholarship 2017-2018
Government of Punjab is providing the great opportunity to the students who have financial problem to complete their education. Those candidates who fulfill below mentioned eligibility criteria they can apply for this scheme. So interested applicants have a look below eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidate must have completed 10th / 12th with at least 60% marks.
- Family annual income should be less than 2 lakh from all sources.
- Students must be the permanent residence of Punjab State.
- Applicants should not get any other scholarship
Check Now: Scholarships Recent Updates
Value of Punjab Scholarship
The value of scholarship includes the following for complete duration of the course:-
- Study tour charges,
- Thesis typing/printing charges for Research Scholars,
- Book allowance for students pursuing correspondence courses,
- Maintenance allowance,
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees,
- Book bank facility for specified courses, and
- Additional allowance for students with disabilities, for the complete duration of the course.
For SC students with disabilities
- Reader Allowance for blind Scholars
|Level of Course||Reader Allowance (Rs. Per month)|
- Provision of transport allowance upto Rs.160/- per month for disabled students, if such students do not reside in the hostel, which is within the premises of educational institution.
- Escort Allowance of Rs.160/- per month for severally handicapped day scholar students with low extremity disability.
- Special Pay of Rs.160/- per month is admissible to any employee of the hostel willing to extend help to a severely orthopedically handicapped student residing in hostel of an educational institution, who may need the assistance of a helper.
- Allowance of Rs.240/- per month towards extra coaching to mentally retarded and mentally ill students.
For Other Backward Classes
The blind scholars will be given additional amount as ‘Readers Charges’ as mentioned below:-
|Group||Reader Allowance(Rs. P.m.)|
Steps to Apply for Punjab Scholarship 2017
Here we are sharing important steps to apply online for Punjab Scholarship through Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal. First of all students need to log on the official website that is punjabscholarships.gov.in On the home page you have to go “Student Corner” section and hit on the suitable link. If you are new students then hit on new student registration or if you already applied login into your account after that you have to fill the necessary information in the application form correctly. While filling the application form you need to upload required documents which are displayed below. Now you need to preview of the application form and also take a print out it and hit on the “Submit” button.
Documents Required for Punjab Scholarship
To get advantage of Punjab Scholarship 2017-2018 applicants need to produce following documents at the time of registration.
- Birth certificate
- signature (scan)
- Caste Certificate
- passport size photo
- Income Certificate
- previous exam mark sheet
- Address proof
You may open the Official Link to fetch the entire details about Punjab Scholarship 2017 – 2018. Aspirants may book mark this page and keep in touch with us to get the updated information.