Rajasthan GK & Current Affairs 2017 Updated News Of this Month! Exam Preparation Question With Answers Free pdf GK Quiz
Rajasthan GK & Current Affairs
Check all updated news of Rajasthan GK & Current Affairs Of this Month from here!! Contenders are going to appear in any competitive exam they can get latest General Knowledge Questions with Answers related to Rajasthan State from this page. Rajasthan Current Affairs will help the applicants for better exam preparation such as RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission), RAS (Administrative Services), and RSRTC (State Road Transport Corporation) and others.
Update yourself with latest Rajasthan GK Quiz asked in Competitive Exams. Practice General Knowledge Quiz questions by downloading free PDF files via online process. Candidates who want to get latest Rajasthan GK & Current Affairs 2017 are advised to scroll this web page which is well created by the team of indguru.com
Updated News Of Rajasthan Current Affairs
- Rajasthan: First State to fix minimum education qualification for cooperative body poll
- India, ADB inks $220 million Loan Agreement for Rajasthan State Highways Investment Program
- 4th India-CLMV Business Conclave held in Jaipur
- RAHAT medical project launched in Rajasthan
- Government announces expansion of rotavirus vaccine in 5 states
- Rajasthan Government launches Annapurna Rasoi Scheme
- Cancel illegal salt pans in Sambhar Lake: NGT
- Rajasthan High Court scraps 5% quota for Gujjars
- Rajasthan Government to launch Annapurna Rasoi Programme to provide quality meal at cheap price
- Airtel launches India’s first Payments Bank service in Rajasthan
- NHPC commissions 50 mw Wind project in Rajasthan
- Rajasthan becomes first state to adopt LED street lights under all ULBs
- BRICS countries adopt Udaipur Declaration on disaster
- BRICS women Parliamentarian’s forum begins in Jaipur
- Rajasthan becomes first state to approve sewage & waste water policy
- Rajasthan becomes first state to introduce minimum wages for part time workers
- Rajasthan Government launches Mobile App RajVayu on Air Quality Index
- 20 Nirbhaya buses with multiple IT-enabled safety measures launched
- Justice Naveen Sinha sworn-in as Chief Justice of Rajasthan HC
- Indian Army conducts ‘Chakravyuh-II’ training exercise in Rajasthan
- Union Government releases commemorative coin on Maharana Pratap
- Indian Army conducts Shatrujeet battle exercise in Rajasthan
- Rajasthan becomes the first state to pass land title Bill
- Kachhabali becomes first liquor-free village in Rajasthan
Check Now: Latest Current Affairs
Details of Rajasthan State
Rajasthan is the largest state by area of India. The area of this state is 342,239 square kilometres (132,139 sq mi) or 10.4% of India’s total area. It is located on the western side of the country, where it comprises most of the wide and inhospitable Thar Desert. Thus, it is also called as the “Rajasthan Desert” and “Great Indian Desert. Thar Desert shares a border with the Pakistani provinces of Punjab to the northwest and Sindh to the west, along the Sutlej-Indus river valley.
The state was formed on 30 March 1949 when Rajputana – the name adopted by the British Raj for its dependencies in the region– was merged into the Dominion of India. The capital of Rajasthan is Jaipur which is known as Pink City.
|Established||1 November 1956|
|Number of Districts||33|
|Name of Governor||Kalyan Singh|
|Current Chief Minister||Vasundhara Raje|
|Area & Rank||132,139 sq mi – 1st Rank|
Rajasthan GK Quiz with Answers
Ques 1: Rajasthan State Formation day?
Ques 2: Number of Tiger Reseves in Rajasthan state?
You Can Also Check: International Current Affairs
Ques 3: In Which year Mughal Empire replaced by the British Empire?
Ques 4: Which state is North to Rajasthan?
b) Uttar Pradesh
d) West Bengal
Ques 5: Desert National Park is located at?
Ques 6: In Which district Central Camel Breeding Centre is located?
Ques 7: State tree of Rajasthan?
Ques 8: Total Number of districts in Rajasthan?
Check Now: Political Current Affairs
Ques 9: Rank of Rajasthan by Area?
Ques 10: Maharana Pratap horse Chetak tomb situated at?
c) Ganga nagar
d) Bharat pur
Ques 11: Makrana town is famous for?
- Suitings production
- Crude oil
- Edible oils
Ques 12: Lake Foy sagar situated at?
Get Here: Meetings And Summits Current Affairs
Ques 13: Rajasthan day is celebrated on?
a) 30 March
c) 12 August
d) 01 December
Ques 14: Rajasthan Tourism Tagline?
a) A New Experience
b) The Incredible state of India
c) Full of Surprises
d) God’s Own Country
Ques 15: Which Rajasthan city is famous for Excellent coaching for Engineering and Medical Entrance examinations?
Ques 16: Which city is called as Rajasthan ka Nagpur?
Ques 17: The Tropic of Cancer passes through which Rajasthan district?
Ques 18: Total Number of Assembly seats in Rajasthan?
Ques 19: Largest Cement Producer of Rajasthan?
Ques 20: Which of the Following City nick name is Blue city?
Check Now: GK Current Affairs
Why to do study Rajasthan Current Affairs?
In various competitive exams such as RPSC (Public Service Commission), RAS (Administrative Services), and RSRTC (State Road Transport Corporation), one section is of General Knowledge and current affairs. It is the easiest section for scoring good marks. Thus, applicants need to update with the political, national, sports as well as international events happening worldwide. Therefore, Rajasthan GK & Current Affairs plays a vital role to crack the exam. It covers all topics ranging from business, sports, money, politics, and education. So, if you are one of those candidates who are preparing for Rajasthan Exam then you can get updated Rajasthan Current Affairs from this web page.
Quick Facts of RAJASTHAN
- Rajasthan is the largest state by area, and the 8th largest by population in India.
- BSF bases are also situated here thus the Jodhpur airbase is India’s largest airbase and military.
- The Taj Mahal was built from the white marble which was mined from a town called Makrana. Makrana is a Municipal Corporation and Tehsil in the Nagaur district of Indian state of Rajasthan.
- Jodhpur is the largest city in the desert and known as the gateway of Thar Desert.
- The Dhosi Hill located in district of Jhunjunu, known as ‘Chayvan Rishi’s Ashram’, where ‘Chayawanprash‘ was formulated for the first time, has unique and rare herbs growing.
- Rajasthan is among the largest producers of edible oils in India and the second largest producer of oilseeds.
- In India, this state is the second largest source of cement.
Check Now: Railway Current Affairs
Candidates can get Rajasthan GK & Current Affairs from this page it will you in the exam. To collect more upcoming details regarding Rajasthan GK & Current Affairs 2017 you can bookmark this web portal by pressing ctrl +d.
Have A Look On Below Given Section
|Latest Sports Current Affairs||Bihar Current Affairs|
|Maharashtra Current Affairs||Defence Current Affairs|
|Arunachal Pradesh Current Affairs||Delhi Current Affairs|
|Current Affairs for IBPS||Assam Current Affairs|