Rashtriya Military School CET 2018-19 Notification Class VI & IX Admission www.rashtriyamilitaryschools.in
Rashtriya Military School CET
Rashtriya Military School CET notice has been released for admission in Class VI & IX for academic Session 2018–19. To test the knowledge of students, Rashtriya Military School is going to conduct Common Entrance Test on 17-12-2017. Thus, to apply for RMS CET Notification you need to submit application form to the respective Rashtriya Military School as on or before the ending date that is 20-09-2017.
Candidates can also go through the official web portal that is www.rashtriyamilitaryschools.in to get details regarding Rashtriya Military School CET 2018. For obtaining all details directly related to Rashtriya Military School CET 2018-19, individuals need to scroll this web page which is well created by the team of indguru.com
Eligibility Criteria for Rashtriya Military School Admission
In order to apply for Rashtriya Military School CET Admission Notification, appliers have to fulfill mentioned below requirements as given below:
- Students must have passed in Class VIII from a Govt /recognized school before the date of admission to a Rashtriya military school to take admission in Class IX.
- For Class VI No previous education qualification is mandatory.
- For class IX candidate should have passed Class VIII from a govt/recognized school before the date of admission.
- However students studying in Class VIII are eligible to appear in Rashtriya Military School Common Entrance Test for class IX.
Read Here- How to Study without Distractions
Age Limitations for Rashtriya Military School CET
According to Rashtriya Military School CET Class VI & IX Admission Notification, the age of boys for admission Class VI should be between 10-11 yrs as on 01 Jul 2018 VI (born between 02 Jul 07 to 01 Jul 08, both days inclusive). If you want to take admission in Class IX then the boys aged between 13-14 yrs as on 01 Jul 2018 (born between 02 Jul 04 to 01 Jul 05, both days inclusive). Six months relaxation in upper age limit is permissible for the wards of personnel Killed in Action.
Applications Fee to apply for RMS Common Entrance Test Notification
Prospectus and Application forms can be accessed by hand from any Rashtriya Military Schools for this you have to pay Rs. 550/- (for General/ OBC Candidates). Aspirants who belong to SC/ST category they have pay Rs. 275/- only (including Rs 50/- Postage Charge) to buy Prospectus and Application forms. The payment of fee will be done through demand draft payable at respective Rashtriya Military School in favour of “Principal, Rashtriya Military School.
Reservation of Seats
- 70% for Wards of the Junior Commission Officers / Army / Navy / Air Force (including Ex-Servicemen)
- 30% for Wards of the Officers of Army, Navy and AF (including retired Officers) and Wards of Civilians,
- 50 Seats are reserved for Wards of the Service Personnel Killed In Action (SPKIA).
- 15% and 7.5% Seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe in all Categories.
Mode of Admission
Rashtriya Military School is going to conduct Common Entrance Test on scheduled date. On the basis of CET marks, shortlisted students will be called for Interview. Then selected candidates will have to undergo medical exam prior to admission and only medically fit candidates will be offered admission. At end, final merit list for Rashtriya Military School CET Admission will be prepared on the basis of overall performance. Verification of Eligibility conditions with reference to original documents after qualifying Interview/Admission Test.
Rashtriya Military School CET Exam Pattern
- Common Entrance Test for admission to class VI and IX is automated OMR based paper. No written exam will be held for admission to class XI.
- In CET, questions will be asked from the subjects of Intelligence, General Knowledge, Mathematics and English of Class V Standard.
Procedure to apply for Rashtriya Military School Admission Notification
Step 1: To apply for Rashtriya Military School Class VI & IX Admission Notification, firstly aspirants are needed to go through the official website that is www.rashtriyamilitaryschools.in
Step 2: Now go to the menu bar of home page and select “Admission” tab.
Step 3: Afterwards, new page will be opened with all details regarding www.rashtriyamilitaryschools.in Admission Notification.
Step 4: Now purchase Rashtriya Military School Application Form from the counter of respective school.
Step 5: Then fill RMS CET Application Form with all asked details in proper manner.
Step 6: Attach Xerox of all required documents and also affix recent passport size photograph.
Step 7: At end, submit the application for Rashtriya Military School CET 2018 to the address of respective Rashtriya Military School before the ending date reached.
Rashtriya Military School CET Notification>> Get Here
Documents are required at the time of Admission
- Migration Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate (If required)
- Medical Fitness Certificate (In Original signed by Registered Medical Practitioner)
- Mediclaim Policy
Important Dates, Keep in Mind
- Last date for submission of Application Form: 20-09-2017
- Common Entrance Test (CET) is going to be held on: 17-12-2017
If you want to avail other details regarding Rashtriya Military School CET 2018 then you can go through the Official Link as stated below. Willing aspirants can also bookmark this web portal by using ctrl+d to get upcoming information concerning Rashtriya Military School CET 2018-19.
You May Read This: List of Latest Admission Notices