67 Senior Resident Vacancy in Delhi 2017 October Walk-In Advertisement www.delhi.gov.in
Senior Resident Vacancy in Delhi
Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital is inviting applications for the Senior Resident Vacancy in Delhi. Organization wants to recruit eligible and deserving candidates for filling up the 67 unoccupied posts of Senior Resident. For this, organization has scheduled to conduct walk in interview. So those candidates, who want to apply for Senior Resident Vacancy in Delhi 2017, must attend the interview round on 12-10-2017 and 13-10-2017.
To attend the October Walk-In for Senior Resident Vacancy, candidates must have MBBS Degree / Post Graduate Degree / Diploma or its equivalent degree. The Age of the candidates should not be more than 33 years as per the government rules. For getting more information about Senior Resident Vacancy in Delhi 2017, you need to read the entire page which is well updated by the team of indguru.com
Senior Resident vacancies and Required Qualification
|Name of the Department||Number of vacancy|
|Burns & Plastic||01|
|OBST & GYNAE||05|
To apply for October Walk-In Advertisement, candidates must have MBBS Degree / Post Graduate Degree / Diploma or its equivalent degree as per the organization norms.
Check Out Latest: Medical Jobs
Age limitation and Pay Scale
Candidates, who want to apply for 67 Senior Resident Vacancy in Delhi, must check the age criteria. The age of the candidates should not be more than 33 years for general category. Age relaxation will be permissible to SC/ST, OBC and Physically handicapped candidates as per the rules.
Those candidates, who will be selected for SR Vacancy in Delhi, will get an impressive amount of pay matrix of level 11 Rs. 67000/- plus allowances as per the rules of government.
Candidates will be selected for the post of senior resident, on the basis of their work performance in interview round which will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
Check Here – Tips to Crack HR Interview
How to apply for Senior Resident Jobs in Delhi?
- First of all candidates are required to visit the official website that is delhi.gov.in
- After reaching on the home page, go to the vacancies section
- After that a new page will be open in front of you, now you need to hit the suitable link according to the department
- Then, you are suggested to made a application on a plain paper and all the required certificates duly attested must be attached with the application
- Candidates must have their original certificates with them at the time of interview
- At last, candidates have to appear for the interview round at the below mentioned address
Following Documents should be attached with the application
- Date of Birth certificate
- Delhi Medical Council Registration Copy
- MBBS/MD/MS/DNB mark sheet
- Attempt Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Degree of MBBS/MD/MS/Diploma
- Caste Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- ID proof
Room No. 331, Establishment-I Branch,
3rd Floor, Administration block GTB Hospital, Delhi-95
Find Out: Latest Govt Jobs In Delhi
Date and time of interview- 12.10.2017 and 13.10.2017 at 10:30 AM
Time of registration- From 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Senior Resident Vacancy in Delhi Notification- Download PDF
To get more information about Senior Resident Vacancy in Delhi 2017, candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link. You can also bookmark this web page by using CTRL+D and can follow us on face book and google plus for latest updates. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
Check below Links