SNAP Application Form 2017-18 Online Registration www.snaptest.org Exam Date, How To Apply
SNAP Application Form
SNAP Application Form has been officially released by the Symbiosis International University (SIU) the regulated body of SNAP online test 2017. Applicants who desirous to get admission to join MBA / MSc (CA) / MSc (SS) programmes offered by institutes of SIU. SNAP 2017 is the University level entrance examination, through which eligible applicants will get admission into management courses. Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Online Test 2017 exam date has been stipulated that is December 17, 2017, those who are seeking admission in management programmes have to qualify the SNAP 2017. Go through this page to know How to Apply for SNAP 2017.
University invites SNAP Application Form 2017 form eligible applicants only. Interested candidates can apply with the help of SNAP 2017 Online Registration process as mentioned below latest before November, 24 2017. After clearing SNAP 2017, candidates have to undergo for GE, Personal Interview and Written Ability Test. Applicants, to get any additional details about SNAP Application Form 2018 must read this entire page which is well created by the dedicated team member of indguru.com.
SNAP Application Form 2017 Guidelines
- Participants have to report at the Test Centre by 12:00 hrs.
- Admit card and id proof verification, digital finger print scan and biometrics will be captured inside for verification.
- Those who are late by 14:10 hrs then no one will be allowed to appear for SNAP Online Test 2017.
- SNAP 2017 Online Test will be over at 16:00 hrs, No Extra Time will be given t under any circumstances
- Candidates can use only blue or black ball point pen to answer.
- Communication devices such as Cell phones, calculators, watch calculators, alarm clocks, digital watches with built in calculators or electronic gadgets as banned inside the premises so these are not allowed in examination hall.
- Test Invigilator will check your Admit Card and ID proof.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the hall till 14:45 hrs, or you will not allow re-entering the test hall after submission of the test sheet.
Check Out: List of Entrance Exam
SNAP Online Test Eligibility 2017
Those applicants who wish to apply for SNAP Notification 2017 needs to ensure below given guidelines-
- Applicants must have completed Graduate from any recognized University with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
- Programmes which require specific discipline or specialization, eligibility will be checked by the respective Institute.
- Candidate who has completed qualifying degree from Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU can apply for SNAP Exam Notification 2017.
- Foreign degrees/ qualifications must be verified from AIU by the candidates for admission to any programme of SIU.
- Equivalence certificate must be issued by Evaluation Division of Association of Indian Universities (AIU) for foreign Degrees/ Qualifications.
SNAP 2017 Eligibility For International Candidates
For FOREIGN NATIONAL (FN)
Foreign National (FN) is eligible to apply if he/she holds a foreign passport.
For Person of Indian Origin (PIO)
Person of Indian Origin (PIO) is eligible to apply if he/ she has a PIO card, and citizen of country other than India.
For Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) is eligible to apply if he/she has a OCI card, and is a citizen of a country other than India.
For Non Resident Indian (NRI)
Non Resident Indian (NRI) applicants can apply if he/she has appeared for 10+2 examination or Graduation outside India. To apply for It is SNAP 2017 test notification it is mandatory for individual to qualify two examinations to be given outside India.
Check Out: List of Fake Universities in India
SNAP 2017 Online Registration Fees
Applicants applying for SNAP 2017 Online Notification have to pay Registration fee of Rs. 1750/- at the time of submitting SNAP Application Form 2017.
Candidates can pay the SNAP 2017 registration fee via credit card and net banking or by cash through the bank challan of Axis Bank or Indian Bank or Demand Draft from any nationalized Bank in favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
Eligible applicants will be called for SNAP 2017 Test and then will be shortlisted for GE-PIWAT based on their overall SNAP Percentile.
|SNAP Score (out of 150, scaled down to 50 marks)||Group Exercise (GE)||Personal Interaction (PI)||Writing Ability Test (WAT)
Read Now: Preparation Tips For Written Exams
SNAP 2017 Exam Pattern
- No of Questions: Total 150 of objective type will be asked
- Type of Exam: Each question will contain 4 optional answers; candidates have to select any one right answer.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 1 mark will be allotted.
- Negative Marking: for each incorrect response 25% negative marks will be applicable.
- Duration: Two hours (120 minutes) will be allotted.
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40|
|Current Affairs (of last 2 years)||30|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40|
Seat Reservation for SNAP 2017 Notification
|Within Sanctioned Intake|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|Over & Above Intake|
|Kashmiri Migrants||2 seats per program|
How to Submit SNAP Application Form 2017
Those who wish to apply for Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Online Test 2017 are required to submit the SNAP Application Form 2017, so apply now by following the below mentioned steps-
Step 1: First of all applicants, who want to apply for SNAP notification are required to visit the official site of the university that is snaptest.org.
Step 2: Hit the suitable Symbiosis National Aptitude Test notification link, and read complete details to ensure you eligibility.
Step 3: Those who are already registered may hit “Existing Users” tab, and apply directly for SNAP 2017 test.
Step 4: New users may hit the “Register Now” tab and visit the SNAP 2017 Online Registration link.
Step 5: Afterwards, fill up complete details in the SNAP 2017 Online Registration form in accurate manner and press the “submit” tab.
Step 6: Thereafter, as SNAP 2017 Registration process completed you will get OTP (One time password).
Step 7: Now log in by using valid OTP or fill remaining details in the SNAP 2017 Application Form.
Step 8: Upload all documents/testimonials, fill test cities and pay up registration fees and submit the SNAP 2017 online Application Form.
Step 9: At last, take out the printed copy of SNAP Application Form 2017 and send the hard copy of SNAP Application Form or Challan DD to the below mentioned address.
Read Here- How to Fill Online Application Form
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
SNAP 2017 Test Cities
- SNAP 2017 online Test will be conducted in 102 cities all over India.
- You can choose any three preferences test cities for SNAP Online 2017 Test in the SNAP Application Form 2017.
- Ones test city is allotted no change will be entertained for SNAP Online Test 2017.
- Exact test Centre and its address will be mentioned in the Admit Card.
|26||Greater Noida||60||Navi Mumbai||94||Belagavi (Belgaum)|
Read Now: List of Latest Admission Notices
Significant Dates of SNAP 2017
|Events||SNAP Scheduled Date|
|Registration commences on||August 10, 2017 Thursday|
|SNAP Test Registration Closes on||November 24, 2017 Friday|
|SNAP Payment Closes on||November 24, 2017 Friday|
|SNAP Admit Card 2017||December 01,2017 Friday to December 17,2017 Sunday|
|SNAP Online Test 2017||December 17, 2017 Sunday
Time: 14.00 hrs. to 16.00 hrs
|Announcement of Result||December 28, 2017 Thursday|
SNAP 2017 Online Test Process
For General Queries Details-
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY,
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, District: Pune – 412115
Phone: 020-39116226 / 27
Tele Fax: 020-39116228
Whatsapp No.: 7709328908
For Technical Queries:
Contact to- 044-40492210/11/26182161
Dear aspirants, who wish to grab more details about the SNAP Application Form 2017-18 must navigate through the Official Link. Stay tuned with us to grab all latest upcoming notification. You can also bookmark this site by pressing ctrl +d key. For any query aspirants can also leave a comment in below commenting box.