SOL DU Admission
SOL DU Admission is open till 31st July 2017!!! School of Open Learning Delhi University is offering admission into various Under Graduate (UG) Programmes such as in B.com and B.A etc. Link to apply online is available on the homepage of the University. Candidates, who are interested for SOL DU Admission 2017, need to submit application form by following below given details. You may check the complete details about SOL DU Admission Notification by going through this page.
Contenders, who wish to take admission in B.com, B.A, B.A (Hons), B.Sc., B.com (Hons) and B.A (Hons), they have to register themselves by reaching home page of university that is sol.du.ac.in. Eligible aspirants can apply for SOL DU Admission 2017 – 2018 Notification by submitting online application form via official website. For obtaining more details concerning SOL DU Admission 2017 you need to read the entire section of this web page which is well created by the team of indguru.com.
SOL DU Courses
|B.A. (Hons) Applied Psychology||B.A. Programme|
|B.A. (Hons) Bengali||B.Com.|
|B.A. (Hons) Economics||B.Com. (Hons)|
|B.A. (Hons) French||B.A. (Hons) Arabic|
|B.A. (Hons) German||B.A. (Hons) Business Economics (BBE)|
|B.A. (Hons) Hindi Journalism||B.A. (Hons) English|
|B.A. (Hons) History||B.A. (Hons) Geography|
|B.A. (Hons) Journalism||B.A. (Hons) Hindi|
|B.A. (Hons) Music||B.A. (Hons) Hindi Journalism and Mass Communication|
|B.A. (Hons) Persian||B.A. (Hons) Italian|
|B.A. (Hons) Political Science||B.A. (Hons) Mathematics|
|B.A. (Hons) Punjabi||B.A. (Hons) Patrakarita Evam Jansanchar|
|B.A. (Hons) Social Work||B.A. (Hons) Psychology|
|B.A. (Hons) Spanish||B.A. (Hons) Sanskrit|
|B.A. (Hons) Zongha||B.A. (Hons) Sociology|
|B.A. Vocational Studies||B.A. (Hons) Philosophy|
SOL DU Eligibility
- CBSE Class 12 or equivalent board’s SSC examination or PU examination (10+2) of Indian University recognized by University of Delhi or Indian University or board’s intermediate examination recognized as equivalent.
- Passed with 60% at least in Class 12 CBSE or equivalent exam.
- Must have secured at least 45% in the aggregate. and Must have Political Science in any of the examinations recognized by the University of Delhi.
- 55% in Aggregate, or 60% Aggregate of vocational/technical stream with commerce
SOL DU Fee Structure
Before getting admission in School of Open Learning in relevant subjects candidates have to pay required amount of registration fee before applying against suitable subject. Payment of Registration Fee can be made through online mode (Challan/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking). Offline fee can be paid by PWD/NHE/FSR candidates in favour of the executive director, school of open learning, university of Delhi. Following is the description of application fee:
|BA (Hons.) English||Rs. 3430/- ( 3630/- with late fee)|
|BA (Hons) Political Science||Rs. 3530/- ( 3730/- with late fee)|
|BA Prog.||Rs. 3330/- ( 3530/-)|
|BCom (Hons)||Rs. 3730/- (Rs. 3930/- with late fee)|
|BCom||Rs. 3430/- (Rs. 3630/- with late fee)|
Basic Annual Fee
Refund of Fee
Selection of candidates for the courses available will be done on the basis of rounds following below. Candidates need to qualify all rounds to gat admission into suitable programmes.
- Educational qualification
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
Read Here –
Procedure to fill SOL DU Admission Form
To get admission in School of Open Learning Courses candidates have to apply against it. For that contestants have to fill application form for that. Candidates are required to login to official website that is i.e. sol.du.ac.in. Afterwards, applicants who satisfy all eligibility criteria and interested to apply for getting admission must hit ‘New User’ tab and fill the registration form properly with required information. Now you need to press ‘Registered User’ tab and login to your account. Then fill online SOL DU Application Form with complete details in correct manner. Also, upload scanned image of photograph and signature also, uploads documents and certificates that have been required. Pay your application fee as mentioned above through proper channel.
Official Link – SOL DU Admission Form
Documents To Be Submitted
- Registration Form along with affixed recent Passport Size Photograph (on top of form) and Signature (on bottom of form).
- Registration Fee payment through online mode (Challan/Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking)
- Self Attested photocopy of Matriculation (10th) Certificate
- Self Attested photocopy of Intermediate (12th) Certificate & Mark sheet
- Self Attested copy of Mark sheets
- In case, the result is awaited the candidate will submit self attested mark sheet of I yr. and photocopy of the Admit Card (Hall Ticket)
Check Here: SOL Date Sheet
SOL DU Admission Last date: 31st July 2017
Candidates who are captivated to gain other facts and info concerning SOL DU Admission 2017 – 2018 may go through Official Link. For the ease of aspirants, we have well furnished the above given page with pin pointed details SOL DU Admission 2017. Hope you get satisfied with above catered info. Bookmark our page for obtaining upcoming details.