Notification tilted as Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 issued for filling 148 Trade Apprentice Application Form is available at www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
Openings in Railway! Apply Quickly & Steal Now!! A current vacancy notification has been published as Southern Railway Recruitment 2017. To fill 148 vacant posts of Act/Trade Apprentices in various trades such as Fitter, Machinist and others, organization desire to recruit well experienced and engrossed candidates. Individuals who satisfy the required eligibility criterion can quickly apply against Southern Railway Notification. Candidates who have wanted to boost their Career in Railway must apply against www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment by sending Southern Railway Application Form till 25th January 2017. For more essential information regarding www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in Vacancy, you may go through below written page which is well prepared by team members of indguru.com. Let’s take a glance!!!
Southern Railway Vacancies
- Signal &Telecommunication /Workshop/Podanur: 30
- Diesel Loco Shed/Erode under Salem Division: 50
- Electric loco Shed (Rolling stock)/Erode under Salem Division: 26
- Carriage & Wagon Depot/Erode under Salem Division: 05
- Carriage & Wagon Depot/Palghat under Palghat Division: 10
- Diesel Loco Shed/Ernakulam under Trivandrum Division: 11
- Carriage &Wagon Depot / TVC under Trivandrum Division: 12
- Fresher (Railway Hospital /Palakkad): 04
Requirements for SR Railway Recruitment
Entrants applying for Southern Railway Careers, they must have passed VIII/10th Class Examination under 10 +2 system of education or its equivalent/ 12th Class Examination and also have possessed National Trade certificate from a well-known board or institute. Age of aspirants applying for Southern Railway Recruitment as on 26th January 2017 should have completed 15 years of and should not have completed 24 years. Appliers applying for Southern Railway Recruitment also need to pay an amount of Rs.100/- as application fee. Payment of fee can be remit using Postal order drawn in favour of the Work Shop Personnel Officer/S&T/Work Shop, Southern Railway-Podanur, Coimbatore-641 023 Payable at Coimbatore. Applicants who are not eligible for this job can apply for other latest railway jobs from our site.
Appointment Methodology & Pay Offered for Southern Railway Jobs
Have a look at assortment procedure & Salary offered!!! Individuals who are applying against Southern Railway Recruitment will get shortlisted on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the aspirants who apply against the notification. Job fighters that get selected against available vacancies in Southern Railway Recruitment will surely get an impressive and heavy payroll as offered by organization keeping in view qualification, experience, skills and performance. In addition to monthly pay band, extra allowances and benefits are also given to scrutinized job finders as per rules and regulations of Southern Railway. Job finders who are in search of Tamilnadu Govt jobs can apply against any of aforesaid post.
Applying Criteria for Southern Railway Vacancy
First of all, log in to web page of organization which is www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in. After that, look out for appropriate link related to vacancy for which you wish to apply. Once you searched for appropriate link, strike on that. Details and instructions will appear facing you. Go through it with care. Now, aspirants have to obtain applications by visiting Chief Work shop Manager Office/S&T/WS/Podanur, or Welfare inspector/S&T/WS/PTJ between 10.00 hrs and 13.00 hrs. After this, fill www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in Application Form with mandatory details. After filling application form attach documents, certificates as given in below list along with latest passport size photograph. Re-read filled application form once again, correct errors, if find. In end, send prepared application form, documents, certificates at the address stated below in an envelope super scripted from top by “Name Of Post Applied For………..”
- Necessary copy of certificate confirming pass in the course as on the date of the notification (VIII std, X Std mark list, Provisional Certificate/ National Trade Certificate (NTC)
- Proof for date of birth
- Employment Exchange Registration No issued by the State Government of Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Puducherry for concerned trade
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC communities should enclose a Community certificate in the format prescribed by the Central Government.
- Persons with Disabilities should enclose a Disability Certificate issued by the competent Medical Board.
- One conduct certificate from Gazetted Officer
- Other qualification /Experience if any
The Work Shop Personnel Officer,
Office of the Chief Work Shop Manager,
Signal & Telecommunication Work Shop,Southern Railway – Podanur
Coimbatore – District Tamil Nadu – 641 023
Date to be Keep in Mind
End Date for Sending Dully Filled Application Forms: 25th January 2017
You may check above given Official Notification to gather further details and facts regarding Southern Railway Recruitment 2017. Kindly bookmark our page with the help of ctrl + d key to grab latest updates.