SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Question Paper Pattern
On the basis of SRMJEEE 2018 Examination SRM University intends to provide admission to eligible applicants in the engineering programmes. Students who want to get entrance in B.Tech & M.Tech courses in SRM University must apply for SRM Entrance Examination. SRMJEEE Exam Date is expected to be set in April the month of 2018. Before submitting SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form, one must ensure all the eligibility norms. So, must read this entire page to get info of SRMJEEE 2018 such as exam pattern and question paper and other details.
SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) is university level entrance test and it is perfect gateway to get admission in B.Tech & M.Tech courses at SRM University (All Campuses). So, those applicants who are interested to get admission in engineering degree programmes offered in Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani and Ghaziabad campuses of SRM University Chennai, Amaravati campus of SRM University –AP and Sonepat Campus of SRM University – Haryana. Applicants, who want to grasp additional relevant details of SRMJEEE 2018 must go through this page which is well created by the team member of indguru.com.
SRMJEEE Application Form 2018
- SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form will be available from third week of October 2017.
- Application form will be submitted through online mode only.
- Candidates have to register themselves first to get the login ID and Password.
- fill the application form with complete details in proper manner
- Upload scanned images of relevant documents recent passport size colored photograph, signature & 10th & 12th mark sheets.
- Candidates have to remit application fees through online mode.
- At last, take a printout of application form for future references.
Check Here: Latest Admission Notices
SRMJEEE 2018 Important Dates
|SRMJEEE 2018 Application form available||3rd week of October 2017|
|Last date to submit the application||3rd week of March 2018|
|Starting of slot booking||March 2018|
|Availability of admit card||March 2018|
|SRMJEEE 2018 Exam date||April 2018|
|Declaration of result||1st week of May 2018|
|Counselling (on campus)||2nd week of May 2018|
SRMJEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Indians as well as NRI and PIO & OCI card holder issued by government of India are eligible to apply for SRMJEEE 2018 examination.
- Qualification: One must have passed 12th exam from any recognized board.
- Appearing candidates: One who is appearing in the 12th exam can also apply.
- Subjects: 12th exam must be passed Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology/ Biotechnology as relevant subject from any board.
- Percentage: Applicants must scored 60% marks aggregate in PCM for Kattankulathur, Ramapuram and Vadapalani campuses however 55% marks for NCR, Delhi campus.
- NIOS Candidates: Those who have completed 10th & 12th in NIOS are not eligible for this exam.
- Age: For UG courses, applicants should have been born between 1st July 1997 to 1st July 2002 and for PG courses, must have been born 1st July 1993 and 1st July 1998.
SRMJEEE 2018 Application Fees
Applicants who are applying for SRMJEEE Exam Notification have to pay Rs.1060/- as application fees through online mode using net banking facilities
Selection of the students will be based on the marks secured by the applicants in SRMJEEE 2018. Qualified candidates will be invited for counseling session based on the rank in SRMJEEE 2018, counseling will be held in one or more sessions depending on the vacant seats Candidates can choose preferred university and specialization branch of study at the time of counseling on the merit basis.
Check Out: Entrance Exams List
SRMJEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
- Exam will be held via online mode.
- Exam is of Objective Type that is Multiple Choice Questions will be asked
- Question paper will be set in English language.
- Duration of the exam is 2:30 hours.
- Negative marking: There will be no provision for negative marking.
- Subjects included are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics /Biology.
- Marking Scheme: 3 marks will be allotted for each correct answers
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks/Question||Marks|
|Part 1 – Physics||35||3||105|
|Part 2 – Chemistry||35||3||105|
|Part 3 – Mathematics||35||3||105|
|Part 4 – Biology||50||2.1|
SRMJEEE 2018 Syllabus
Syllabus of SRMJEEE comprises topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. In exam question will be asked from 11 and 12 standard. Candidates must go through complete syllabus to prepare better and score high marks in the exam.
How to apply for SRMJEEE 2018 Notification
Applicants who wish to apply have to submit the SRMJEEE 2018 online Application Form, so follow below mentioned steps which is well mentioned for your sake-
Step 1: First of all, candidates have to visit the official site that is www.srmuniv.ac.in.
Step 2: From the home page; select the suitable “SRMJEEE 2018” link.
Step 3: Read all details carefully displayed on the new page.
Step 4: Thereafter those who are already registered can directly apply, however new user have to complete registration process to get login ID or password.
Step 5: Applicants must login using valid login ID and Password and fill up complete details in the SRMJEEE online Application Form in proper manner
Step 6: Upload scanned images of relevant documents recent passport size colored photograph, signature & 10th & 12th mark sheets.
Step 7: Candidates have to remit application fees through online mode.
Step 8: At last, press the submit tab and take printout of application form for future references.
SRMJEEE Slot Booking 2018
Applicants who are applying for SRMJEEE 2018 have to book their slots as per their choices. Slot booking is based on first apply first allot. Applicants can choose the respective exam date and center for the examination as per their suitability.
Check Details: SRMJEEE Slot Booking
SRMJEEE 2018 Admit Card
Admit card for SRMJEEE will be available from third week of March 2018. Hall ticket is important to carry along with an ID proofs at the examination centre as without it no one is able to sit in the examination.
SRMJEEE 2018 Result
Result will be announced in the first week of May 2018 at the official site those who are going to participate can check their performance outcome SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination 2018 by entering their application number and password directly through our site.
SRMJEEE 2018 Counselling
Candidates who will be qualified will be invited for counseling session on the basis of their rank in SRMJEEE 2018, Counseling will be held in one or more sessions depending on the vacant seats. Students can choose preferred university and specialization branch for particular course at the time of counseling based on their merit.
SRMJEEE 2018 Participating Institutes
|1||SRM University, Chennai|
|2||SRM University, Ramapuram Campus|
|3||SRM University AP, Amaravati|
|4||SRM University, NCR Campus, Ghaziabad|
|5||SRM University, Vadapalani Campus|
|6||SRM University, Sonipat|
For more details contact to-
The Director – Admissions, SRM University, Kattankulathur – 603 203
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: (044) 27455510, 47437500
SRMJEEE 2018: Official link
Those applicants who want to fetch more details about the SRMJEEE 2018 must navigate through the official link which is well presented above. Kindly bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+d key to get more details about the upcoming info.