SSC Admit Card 2017-2018 Online @ssc.nic.in JHT/CGL/JE/MTS/Steno, Download Region Wise Hall Ticket
SSC Admit Card
Contenders who are going to participate in any SSC Recruitment Exam and looking for SSC Admit Card, so from this single page, you can download SSC Exam Hall Ticket for JHT / CGL/ JE/ MTS/ Stenographer and other Posts easily by hitting appropriate link. Staff Selection Commission is an Indian organization to appoint fascinated and skilled candidates for Group C (Non-Technical) & Group B (Non-Gazetted- Both Technical & Non-Technical) Posts. There are various Posts which come under Group C and Group B such as JHT / CGL/ JE/ MTS/ Stenographer etc.
If you have applied for SSC Recruitment and have decided to participate in exam they can easily get the SSC Admit Card Region Wise through this page by entering the Registration Number and Date of Birth. With the help of this page, you can also download the online SSC Exam Admit Card 2017 from official site that is ssc.nic.in by taking some below mentioned steps. Moreover, for getting more information concerning SSC Admit Card 2017-2018, you need to go through the below structured page which is well created by the team of indguru.com.
SSC Admit Card Download Links
|Exam Name||Download Here|
|SSC MTS Admit Card||Download Here|
|SSC SI ASI Admit Card||Download Here|
|SSC JE Admit Card||Download Here|
|SSC CGL Admit Card||Download Here|
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator Admit Card (SSC JHT Admit Card)||Download Here|
|SSC Stenographer Admit Card||Download Here|
SSC Region Wise Admit Card
As we all know that Staff Selection Commission has a nationwide network of 9 Regional/Sub-regional Offices which is situated at Allahabad, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, New Delhi & Sub-regional offices situated at Chandigarh & Raipur. These Regional/Sub-Regional Offices are responsible for receiving & handing out of applications for different exams, availability of SSC Admit Cards to the applicants, organizing the Interviews/PETs (wherever required) either at the Regional Headquarters or other major cities within the regions. You can hit the appropriate link according to region and download the Admit Card of SSC easily.
|Region Wise SSC Admit Card||Get Here|
|SSC Northern Region Admit Card||Get Here|
|SSC Central Region Admit Card||Get Here|
|SSC Southern Region Admit Card||Get Here|
|SSC Western Region Admit Card||Get Here|
|SSC Eastern Region Admit Card||Get Here|
|SSC KKR Admit Card||Get Here|
|SSC NWR Admit Card||Get Here|
|SSC MPR Admit Card||Get Here|
|SSC NER Admit Card||Get Here|
Staff Selection Commission is responsible for organizing various written exams. All India Exams conducts by Staff Selection Commission namely Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) Examination, Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, Combined Graduate Level, Sub Inspector in CAPFs, ASI in CISF and SI in Delhi Police, Constable (GD) Examination, Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination, Jr. Hindi Translator & Multi Tasking (Non –Technical) Staff Exam. Here in the below table we the team of indguru.com is presenting complete links of Staff Selection Commission Admit Card you can choose appropriate link of the SSC Call Letter to download.
Way to Download Staff Selection Commission Hall Ticket
Applicants may follow the below provided SSC Admit Card Download steps to get their SSC Hall Ticket easily. Please have a look below…
- First of all, visit the official site of Staff Selection Commission that is www.ssc.nic.in.
- On home page of official site go to “Admit Card” section and hit the appropriate link.
- On next page, you will see the links of official site of SSC Region.
- Select and hit the appropriate link related to region and after reaching on home page of official site choose the appropriate for ssc.nic.in Admit Card as per post.
- Now Staff Selection Commission Call Letter page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Now, enter your registration number and date of birth correctly and press “Submit” button.
- Afterwards SSC Admit Card 2017 will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- Take a print out of Online SSC Admit Card and keep it safe till examination and bring it at the time of examination.
Do You Know>>>> How To Download Admit Card
The Staff Selection Commission has a nationwide network of 9 Regional/Sub-regional Offices located at Allahabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi & Sub-regional offices located at Chandigarh & Raipur.
These Regional/Sub-Regional Offices are responsible for receipt & processing of applications for various examinations, issue of admit cards to the candidates, conducting the Interviews/PETs (wherever required) either at the Regional Headquarters or other major cities within the regions. You Can Get News for Every SSC from the link given below
Forgot the Registration Number? Easy Steps to Recover RID (Registration ID)
- Initially, visit the official site of Staff Selection Commission that is ssconline.nic.in
- On the home page, candidates are required to select the appropriate post and choose “Apply” button.
- Select the appropriate post and hit “Apply” button which is available on home page.
- Now follow “Apply Part” section and hit “Forget Registration or Password” link.
- Afterwards login page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill the required details such as Date of Birth: (DD/MM/YYYY), Name, Father’s Name, text and press “Submit” button.
- At last, Registration Number and Password will be sent to the registered email id or mobile.
- Use the Registration Number and Password at the time of downloading call letter.
Information Given in the Staff Selection Commission Exam Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission Exam Hall Ticket will contain the following information. Applicants are suggested to verify the details indicated on their Staff Selection Commission Exam Call Letter:
- Name of Participants
- Applicant’s Category
- Roll number
- Registration Number
- Photo & Signature
- Name/ location of the venue of the exam
- Session of exam (morning/ evening)
- Other relevant instructions
- Time and date of the examination
Check Now: SSC Calendar
Documents Needed for SSC Examination
- Candidates must know that SSC Exam Admit Card 2017 will not be sent by post or by email.
- If applicants are not able to download the call letter for appearing in exam one week before date of exam should immediately contact concerned Regional/Sub Regional office of Commission.
- Aspirants must bring at least one original photo ID such as Voter’s ID, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, ID Cards at the time of examination.
- Applicants should carry 3 passport size photographs for affixing it in the Admit Card in the presence of Invigilator.
Must Read – How to Crack any Government Exam
SSC Exam Calendar 2017 – 2018
|Examination Name||Examination Date|
|Rectt. Of SI in CAPFs, ASI in CISF and SI in Delhi Police Examination||15th -22nd May 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier I exam||19th June to 2nd July 2017|
|Jr. Hindi Translator in Subordinate Office Exam||30th July 2017|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’||27th August 2017|
|CGL Tier II||15th to 8th September 2017|
|CHSL 10+2 Exam||17th to 30th November 2017|
|Junior Engineer Exam||05th to 07th January 2018|
|MTS Exam||28th May 2017, 04th June 2017 and 11th June 2017|
|Steno Grade C||02nd July 2017|
|Upper Division Ltd.||12th November 2017|
Check Now: SSC One Time Registration
Applicants who are going to participate in Staff Selection Commission Exam may download the SSC Admit Card 2017 – 2018 through this page as well as from Official Site or organization. Candidates, if you want to get latest information related to SSC Admit Card 2017 then you are advised to stay in touch with this page. If you want to get latest info by email then subscribe our free email service or follow us on Facebook or Google plus. You can also bookmark the web portal that is indguru.com by pressing Ctrl+d option.