SSC Stenographer Job Profile | Steno Grade C/D Roles & Responsibilities, Pay Scale, Career Path
SSC Stenographer Job Profile
Contenders who are going to apply for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Vacancy they can get complete details of SSC Stenographer Job Profile from this page. Every year, Staff Selection Commission conducts recruitment exam to appoint eligible candidates for Stenographers of Grade C and D. Numerous numbers of aspirant apply for SSC Steno Recruitment. Thus, here we are going to discuss SSC Steno Grade C/D Job Profile along with their roles & responsibilities, pay scale, career path and more. Applicants who look after for detailed information about Staff Selection Commission Steno Job Profile can go through this web page which is well created by the team of indguru.com. These details will help you to understand the nature of this post before applying. Have a look!!
Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Job Profile
Staff Selection Commission is authorized to enroll eligible aspirants for Stenographers in various Department/ Ministries. Moreover, these posts are under two Grades – C and D. The specific nature of a Stenographer’s work varies because it depends upon where you are posted.
Candidates who will be selected for Stenographer Grade C posts they will be posted in Delhi at Ministries/Departments of Central Government.
Applicants who will be appointed for Stenographer Grade D they have to work under Group X and Group Y.
- In Group X, Stenographers work in Departments of Central Government located primarily in Delhi.
- In Group Y, Stenographers work in Departments of Central Government located throughout India.
Working Schedule of SSC Stenographers
There is a proper working schedule for Staff Selection Commission Stenographers. You need to do work in office hours i.e. 10am to 5 pm. There is no need to do work in shifts. Additionally, there are no shifts and extra working hours. Daily you will be going in the morning and coming back to your home in the evening.
Get Here: SSC Stenographer Recruitment
SSC Stenographer Roles & Responsibilities
#1: Speech Writing
- The main role of Stenographers is to work with assigned senior officers and note down any speech given by the officer.
- Moreover, their job is to do this efficiently as such speech details can be important governmental records.
#2: Press Conference Briefing
- Stenographers also have to attend the press conferences along with assigned officer or minister.
- Contenders have to note down the details and speeches of the conference.
- Consequently, to use Stenographers for help in making press releases of the same.
Want to Know? SSC One Time Registration Details
#3: Minister/Officer Assisting
- Another work for stenographers is to assist the assigned officers and ministers in preparing speech.
- Stenographers are involved in various governmental proceedings; they know important information about it useful for the officer/minister.
#4: Public Relations Helping
- In addition, stenographers make notes daily.
- These notes are about various governmental departments and their stands on issues.
- This information needs to reach public and so stenographers help Public Relations Officers by knowing these details.
SSC Stenographer Salary & Allowances
As, SSC Stenographer will be appointed in varies Grade i.e. C & D thus the pay scale for each grade will be differ. Applicants can check Grade wise Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Salary here. Have a look.
SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ Salary
|Pay Scale||9300 – 34800|
|Grade Pay||4200 /-|
(Pay Band 2)
(1) + (2)
SSC Stenographer Grade ‘D’ Salary
|Pay Scale||5200 – 20200|
|Grade Pay||2400 /-|
(Pay Band 1)
(1) + (2)
Get Here Details Of: SSC Stenographer Syllabus
Along with monthly salary the Staff Selection Commission will also offered some other benefits to those candidates who will be appointed for Stenographer posts. These allowances will be paid as per the directive of GOI. These allowances are:
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Transport Allowance
SSC Stenographer Promotions/ Future Growth
While the eligibility criterion for SSC Stenographer is not much, there is tremendous scope for progress within this job as well. On the basis of experience, aspirants will be promoted from one post to another post.
- Promotions are time-bound. Hence, with proper work you will easily get promotion.
- Candidates can increase their Grade after clearing departmental exams.
- Finally, your pay scale can also increase as much as Rs. 23,000 /- per month.
Check Here: SSC Stenographer Previous Year Paper
We hope our details regarding SSC Stenographer Job Profile on the basis of Career Scope, Job Description, Work Pressure, Salary and Future Scope will help you to understand this job. If you want to attain read more article of SSC Steno Job Profile then you are advised to stay tunes this web portal time to time. You can also bookmark this web portal by pressing ctrl +d.
Have a Look On Below Given Section
|SSC Stenographer Cut Off Marks||SSC Stenographer Admit Card|
|SSC Stenographer Result||SSC Stenographer Answer key|
|SSC Calendar||List of Items Banned In SSC Exam|