SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus
Those candidates who search for SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus, must checkout this page. Here!!! On this page, we have provided SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus 2017, exam pattern for Upper Division Clerk Exam. Those candidates are interested to apply against SSC Upper Division Clerk Recruitment, must appear in UDC Exam. Staff Selection Commission executes various recruitment exams to recruit the applicants for different vacant posts for different disciplines or departments. From the help of this page, you may download your SSC UDC Exam Syllabus. On this page, you will get some easy steps which will be helpful for all the participants.
If you want to obtain more details regarding SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern, you need to checkout this page which has created by the team of indguru.com. From the official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in, you can get Syllabus of SSC Upper Division Clerk in the format of PDF. So have a look and grab entire info…….
Must Read – How to Crack any Government Exam
SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus
|Subjects||Topics to be covered|
|Hardware & Software Components|
|Zip & Unzip files|
|Introduction to windows|
|Files and Folders|
|Idioms and Phrases|
|Error Correction (Underlined Part)|
|Fill in the blanks|
|Active and Passive Voice|
|Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)|
|Identify the Errors|
|Identify the Sentences|
|Clocks & Calendars|
|Cubes & Dice|
|Routes & Networks|
|Grouping & Selections|
|Evaluating Course of Action|
|Statements and Conclusions|
|Mathematical and Computer Operations|
|Situation Reaction Test|
|Symbols and Notations|
|Direction Sense Test|
|Logical Sequence Of Words|
|Assertion and Reason|
|Verification of Truth of the Statement|
|Statements and Assumptions|
|Essay Writing Topics:
|Inventions and Discoveries|
|Famous Days & Dates|
|Famous Books & Authors|
|Rivers, Lakes and Seas|
|Famous Places in India|
|Countrie s and Capitals|
SSC UDC Noting and Drafting Syllabus
- The paper on Noting, Drafting, and Office Procedure will be designed to test the candidate’s knowledge of office procedure in the Secretariat and Attached Offices and, in general, their ability to write and understand notes and drafts.
- Participants are need to study the Manual of Office Procedure / Manual of Office Procedure issued by Ministry of Railways, the Rules of Procedure and Conduct of Business in the Lok Sabha and the RajyaSabha, Hand Book of orders which released by the Ministry of Home Affairs regarding use of Hindi for official purpose of the Union and Reservation Policy for SC/STs in services, and orders issued by Government thereon from time to time.
Read Here – Tips to Reduce Negative Marking in Exams
What are the steps to download SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus?
We have mentioned some essential steps to download SSC UDC Syllabus & Exam Pattern. So, you must follow these steps and get your exam syllabus for the purpose of preparation:
- Step 01: If you want to download exam syllabus, you have to visit the official website of organization that is www.ssc.nic.in.
- Step 02: Secondly, you require hitting on suitable link which is related to exam syllabus and exam pattern.
- Step 03: Thirdly, applicants are able to see exam syllabus at the opened page.
- Step 04: On this new page, exam syllabus and pattern will be displayed on computer screen in the format of PDF.
- Step 05: Now, you may save it on desktop and take a hard copy of it.
- Step 06: Finally, keep it safe till examination and start your preparation to get good marks.
You May Read This- How to Study without Distractions
SSC UDC Exam Pattern
- SSC Clerk Exam is conducted in two paper
- The paper is Descriptive Type
- It is conducted for 300 marks
- Duration of the Paper 1 is 2 hours 40 minutes
- Duration of the Paper 2 is 2 hours 40 minutes
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in computer based examination in paper 1
|Sl. No||Exam Type||Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper 1||General Awareness||100||100||2 hrs 40 minutes|
|2.||Comprehension and writing ability of English Language||100||100|
|3.||Descriptive Type||Paper 2||Noting, Drafting & Office Procedure||–||100||2 hrs 40 minutes|
Check Here: SSC Calendar
You may download their SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus 2017 through this Official Link. Interested candidates can book mark this page, to get updated information time to time,