TANCET Counselling 2017–2018 MBA/MCA July-Aug Counseling Schedule, Seat Allotment Dates tn-mbamca.com
Candidates who had appeared in entrance exam of Anna University for MBA and MCA programme they can check now TANCET Counselling schedule. On this web page we will provide all information about TN Counselling Schedule. Anna University is going to commence counseling from 26th to 29th July 2017 (for MCA) and 31st July 2017 to 09th August 2017 (for MBA). Candidates can check rank wise TANCET Seat Allotment Dates from the beneath section of this page.
TANCET exam conducted for those candidates who want to get admission in Government Aided Engineering Colleges and Self-financing Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu. Aspirants who had qualified in TANCET Entrance Exam now they have to attend the Anna University Counselling along with required documents as mentioned below. Aspirants have to register them via online registration link that is tn-mbamca.com Willing aspirants may scroll down this web page which is furnished by the team of indguru.com to collect detailed information about TANCET Counselling 2017–2018.
Focal Points of This Page…
TANCET MBA/MCA Counselling Process
Aspirants who are going to appear in the TANCET Counselling are advised to check the detailed process once before going to attend. The Anna University TANCET counselling Schedule includes the following stages.
- Registration & Submission
- Random Number
- Rank List
- Download Call Letter
- Attend the Anna University Counselling
Here we provide details about above mentioned process to better understand how this university conducts counseling for admission:
# 1. Submission of TANCET Counselling Application Form
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria first and foremost step is to fill Anna University Application Form. You may fill application form through online mode or offline mode. In online mode, candidates are required to submit TANCET Online Counselling Application Form via official web portals. Whereas, in offline mode, you need to download the format of TANCET Application form and fill it in correct manner and send it to the university office that is “The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai” before the last date.
Registration Fee Details
- Candidates who belong to General Category they have to pay Rs. 300/- as registration fee.
- 150/- for SC / SCA / ST Candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu (Self attested Xerox copy of Community Certificate should be enclosed).
- This amount should be paid via demand draft (DD) drawn in favour of “The Secretary, TN MBA / MCA Admissions – 2017, GCT” payable at Coimbatore. The DD should be not be dated earlier than May 29, 2017.
Check Now: Counselling Recent Updates
# 2: Allotment of Random Number
The next step for counseling is issue of random number online. Random number will be issued for those candidates whose application forms are accepted. It is issued because many students having same Name/ Cut Off marks.
#3: Rank List
After issuing random number, university published Anna University Counselling Rank List 2017 for all students. Anna University Counselling is conducted only according to university ranking numbers.On the basis of candidate’s performance the Anna University Officials will prepare the 3 different rank lists.
# 4: Download Anna University Counselling Call Letter
Aspirants must download TANCET Counselling Call Letter, after the publication of TANCET Rank List. Candidates can download the call letter from the official web portal of university. While attending the Anna University Counseling process, the TANCET Call Letter is mandatory document for the candidates.
# 5: Attend the TANCET Counselling
- Finally university released TANCET Counselling Schedule for students with date and time. You may attend the counseling on scheduled date.
- Candidates must have of required documents as framed above at the time of counseling.
- You are advised to bring Xerox and original of all documents.
- After verification of documents you will be called in counseling hall here you will be given a chance to select college you want to join.
Check Here: List of Latest Admission Notices
Documents Required for TN MBA/MCA Counselling
Candidates who are going to appear in TANCET Counselling 2017 they are advised to bring mentioned below documents and certificates otherwise to will not be allowed to attend the process of TANCET Seat Allotment. Have a glance!!
- TANCET 2017 Admit Card
- Class X, XII Mark Sheet
- Mark Sheets of all semesters/ yearly.
- Community Certificate for BC / BCM / MBC / SC / SCA / ST contenders
- Domicile certificate (If applicable).
- Copy of Degree Certificate (or) Provisional Degree Certificate. Candidates appeared for the final semester / year exam of the qualifying degree have to enclose a course completion certificate from the Head of the institution where the candidate has studied.
- Certificate from District Medical Board for Differently Able candidates (if Applicable).
- Self addressed stamped envelope for TANCET Counseling Call Letter.
- Self addressed stamped acknowledgement card.
Check Also: List of Entrance Exam
TN MBA/MCA Counselling Schedule
As we above said that the TANCET MCA Counselling and TANCET MBA Counselling is going to be held in the month of July-August 2017. Moreover, candidates who want to check rank wise and course wise Tamil Nadu Counselling Schedule they can check below. All applicants have to carry above mentioned documents at the time of TANCET Counselling 2017.
TN MCA Counselling Schedule
Download Here>> TANCET MCA Counselling Schedule PDF
TN MBA Counselling Schedule
Download Here>> TANCET MBA Counselling Schedule PDF
Aspirants may check Official Link for getting more information about TANCET Counselling 2017. Our team indguru.com provides you more relevant information about TANCET Counselling 2017-2018 time to time so stay connected with us and you can bookmark this page by pressing Cntrl+ D.
Check These Related Links: