TISSNET 2018 Registration Process, Application Form Last Date Notification admissions.tiss.edu
TISSNET 2018 Registration
TISSNET 2018 Registration is going to be commenced from 4 week of September 2017!! TATA Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai conducts TISSNET 2018 in order to provide admission to eligible applicants in Masters in Social Science and other 54 related programmes offered by four campuses of TISS that are Mumbai, Hyderabad, Guwahati, and Tuljapur (Maharashtra). Regarding this, applications are invited by the institute from eligible aspirants, so those who are seeking admission in Masters in Social Science must apply for TISSNET 2018.
Desirous Candidates can submit the application via online mode as well as through offline mode before the last date. Once you apply for TISSNET 2018 notification you will be called for examination which is conducted in online mode (objective type) at 39 cities across the country. Candidates to get additional details such as TISSNET Exam Date 2018 related to TISSNET 2018 Registration must go through this page which is well created by the team member of indguru.com.
TISSNET 2018 Registration
- Candidates apply for TISSNET 2018, are informed that they have to complete the TISSNET registration process for UG courses through online mode only.
- Application form for PG courses can be submitted through online and offline mode.
- TISSNET 2018 Application Form will be released from 4 week of September 2017.
- TISSNET 2018 Registration Last Date is 30 November 2017
- Students will forward application form through offline by Speed Post to the given address.
TISSNET 2018 Application Form
- TISSNET Application Form 2018 will be available in September 2017
- Aspirants can apply for maximum two campuses from single TISSNET Online Application Form.
- In case if you are using more than one application form for multiple courses it may lead to cancellation of all forms.
- Applicants must submit TISSNET Application Form with all required documents before last date.
- Candidates can apply for TISSNET 2018 either through online and offline modes.
- Retain the copy of TISSNET Application Form 2018 for future use.
TISSNET 2018 Exam Date
|TISSNET 2018 Application forms available from||Last week of September 2017|
|Last date to submit the form online||1st week of December 2017|
|Last date to submit the form by post||2nd week of December 2017|
|TISSNET admit cards will be issued on||Last week of December 2017|
|TISSNET 2018 Exam||1st week of January 2018|
|TISSNET 2018 Result||2nd week of February 2018|
|Pre-Interview Test and Personal Interview at Mumbai Campus||2nd & 3rd week of March 2018|
|Pre-Interview Test and Personal Interview at Hyderabad Campus||March/April 2018|
|Pre-Interview Test and Personal Interview at Guwahati Campus||March/April 2018|
|Announcement of final result||April 2018|
Check Out: List of Entrance Exam
TISSNET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who want to take admission into UG/ PG courses are required to fulfill all eligibility details. So, aspirants applying for TISSNET Exam can check TISSNET Eligibility Criteria form below given instructions.
- Candidates who have completed three year’s Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university or institution are only eligible for TISSNET 2018 Registration.
- Candidates studied in 3-4 year degree programmes, must have passed in all the subjects of semester 1 to semester 4 and semester 1 to semester 6 respectively.
- Aspirants, appearing in final year degree programme are also eligible to apply for TISSNET 2018.
|Make Payment through credit card/debit card/net banking:|
|Programme 1||Rs. 1030||Rs. 260|
|Programme 2||Rs. 2060||Rs. 520|
|Programme 3||Rs. 3090||Rs. 780|
|Programme 1||Rs. 1000||Rs. 250|
|Programme 2||Rs. 2000||Rs. 500|
|Programme 3||Rs. 3000||Rs. 750|
Check Out: List of Fake Universities in India
TISSNET 2018 Registration Process
Applicants who want to apply for TISSNET 2018 have to complete the TISSNET registration 2018 process so must follow the below mentioned instructions –
Step 1: First and foremost step of the applicants who are applying for TISSNET 2018 Registration is to visit the official site of the organization that is admissions.tiss.edu.
Step 2: As you reached to the home page, you have to select the respective course for which you want to apply.
Step 3: Thereafter, go through complete details of TISSNET 2018 to ensure the eligibility.
Step 4: Those who are ensured about their eligibility hit on “Apply Online” link.
Step 5: After this, those who are already registered with the website have to log in and submit the application after filling the details.
Step 6: New users have to tap the “Register” button, and TISSNET 2018 online Registration form will be displayed on the screen.
Step 7: Fill all details in the TISSNET 2018 online Registration form will all required details carefully and hit the submit tab.
Step 8: After this, message will be received in registered e- mail Id having registration number or password.
Step 9: Now Log in by using valid registration number or password and TISSNET 2018 online application form will be displayed on the screen.
Step 10: Fill all required details in the TISSNET 2018 application form in accurate manner.
Step 11: Thereafter pay mandatory application fees and fill examination centres as per your convenience.
Step 12: Upload all relevant documents, scanned passport size photographs /signature or as required.
Step 13: At last, press the “submit” tab and take out the printed copy of TISSNET 2018 online form for future use.
Check Now: List of Latest Admission Notices
Applicants to fetch more details about the TISSNET 2018 Registration must go through the Official Link.