TN MRB Results
Waiting for Tamil Nadu Medical Service Recruitment Board Result? Then, you are right place as Tamil Nadu MRB has announced TN MRB Results for various positions. Candidates who had applied for TN MRB exam for Assistant Surgeon (General), Therapeutic Assistant (Male/ Female) position can get TN MRB Merit List by login to official web page that is mrb.tn.gov.in. To fill vacant post of Assistant, Tamil Nadu Medical Service Recruitment Board had conducted exam to hire well qualified, eligible and hard working aspirants. Many applicants had applied against Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant position but few got selected who, really work hard for their bright career. So, the job seekers who had participated in TN MRB Exam they can check out their marks by download their TN MRB Cut off in PDF format. You may access remaining important information about TN MRB Results 2017 by scrolling down this page which is well prepared by the team members of indguru.com.
Check Here– Don’t Know, How To Check Result Online?
Assistant Surgeon (General) Result
Medical Services Recruitment Board has conducted recruitment exam for temporary Posts of Assistant Surgeon (General) and now list of provisionally selected candidates has been published. Candidates who had applied against Tamil Nadu Medical Service Recruitment Board exam can get their TN MRB Assistant Surgeon (General) Result as it is out now. Roll no of selected candidates with their names are mentioned in PDF, to get that participated candidates can press on below mentioned notification.
Therapeutic Assistant (Female) Result
List of candidates are declared for appointment to the temporary post of Therapeutic Assistant (Female). Candidates who had applied against written examination for Therapeutic Assistant (Female) position can check their roll no from PDF that is officially announced. Now, selected applicants need to attend document verification round for final selection of Therapeutic Assistant (Female) position. Applied candidates for this position can now check their performance by pressing below provided notification.
Therapeutic Assistant (Male) Result
TN MRB had organized Written Test that was scheduled previously for the engagement of Therapeutic Assistant (Male) psoition. Many candidates have applied against this but some got selected for further process that is document verification. So aspirants are advised to get their TN MRB performance card and qualified candidate need to verification round for final selection. Applied candidates may hit on below mentioned link to get TN MRB score card.
Assistant Surgeon (General) Result
Aspirants who have applied against TN MRB Recruitment must have attended the written examination that was decided to schedule on 12th February 2017. Individuals who have attended the test for filling up 1223 vacant posts of Assistant Surgeon (General) must be seeking for TN MRB Cut off Marks. So, impatient candidates are hereby notified that TN MRB Assistant Surgeon (General Exam) Results are out now!!! Qualified individuals of written exam need to attend Certificate Verification round along with documents that are specified in below stated list. To get TN MRB Assistant Surgeon (General) Result check below mentioned notification.
Procedure to download TN MRB Results
Candidates who want to get their TN MRB Exam Results in few minutes have to follow some simple measures as stated here. Have a look!!!
Step1: Go to web page of Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) and that is www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
Step2: After that, press on “Results” tab.
Step3: A new page will appear facing you in few seconds.
Step4: Now, individuals are required to strike on appropriate link as per your position for which you have applied.
Step5: On hitting appropriate link results will display.
Step6: At last, check Regn. No., Exam. No and marks.
Step7: Finally, download your mrb.tn.gov.in Results and take a physical copy of same.
Step8: Willing aspirants can also save the PDF file of result somewhere in their computer system for further reference.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of Certificate Verification
- Proof of payment
- Evidence of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate/SSLC / HSC)
- A photo ID card issued by Government showing the address as in the application
- Community certificate from the competent authority (Permanent Community Certificate)
- No Objection Certificate from the Appointing Authority concerned
- Evidence of Tamil qualification (viz., SSLC/HSC /Certificate for having passed the second class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission)
- Differently abled certificate issued by the competent authority
- An undertaking and declaration as in par 14A and 14B of this notification
- In respect of Ex-Servicemen, they have to produce the Discharge Certificate, PPO No. etc
- Medical Council Permanent Registration Certificate
- Certificate of character and conduct issued by Group A or Group B Officer on or after the date of issue of this notification
- Evidence of Educational qualification (SSLC/HSC/MBBS/ PG Diploma/PG Degree/Ph. D Degree or Provisional certificate etc)
- Certificate of character and conduct issued by the Head of the Institution in which he/she last studied
Willing contenders can get TN MRB Results 2017 by going through above positioned Official Link. Stay tuned with us on our web portal indguru.com. In this concern, bookmark our page using ctrl + d key.