TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017–2018 AE (Agricultural Engineering) 21 Vacancies Online tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has transmitted a latest career advertisement named as entitled as TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment. Online applications are invited from eligible and passionate candidates for filling up 21 vacant posts of Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering). The organization is going to conduct written examination for recruitment as on 07.10.2017.
Applicants, satisfying all the abilities required for TNPSC vacancies, must apply against this recruitment notification and grab the advantage of this latest government jobs opportunity. Applicants can fill application forms through online mode till the closing date for online registration that is 02.08.2017. Applicants must scroll down this page to get more details regarding TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017.
The organization is planning to hire candidates on the basis of their performance in written examination, oral test and interview. Applicants need to clear these three stages to get recruited on the same post. Applicants want to apply for TNPSC AE Recruitment must go through all instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to examination. Candidates can get the details and procedure to apply for TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017–2018 on the below section of this page, which is well tuned by the team of indguru.com.
TNPSC Vacancy Details
- Name of Post: Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering)
- Number of Vacancy: 21
Required qualification and Age Limitations for TNPSC Recruitment
Applicants, who want to apply for TNPSC jobs, they must possess B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering) or B.E. (Mechanical/ Civil/ Industrial Engineering/ Production Engineering) or B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) from recognized university or institution with good academic records. Candidate’s age should not be less than 18 years and there is no Age Limit in upper age of candidates.
Candidates, successfully selected for TNPSC job, will get Rs.9300 – 34800/- every month as monthly remuneration with Grade Pay Rs. 5100/- per month. Allowances and other benefits will be given with salary as per the norms of organization.
Applicants have to pay Rs.150/- as registration fee through online payment. Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
Mode of Assortment
Applicants will be called for written examination, which is going to be conduct on 07.10.2017. Shortlisted candidates will be called for oral test and Interview, which will be organized by the organization after declaration of written exam result. Final selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the Applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments.
Get Here >> TNPSC Notification
TNPSC Exam Pattern
Candidates must Prepare For Examination as according to the pattern available below:
Examination will be conducted in following cities:
How to Apply for TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment
Applicants, who don’t know How To Fill Online Application Form for Tamil Nadu Public Service commission Recruitment, may follow some of these below stated steps:
- First of all you need to go through the official website of organization that is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- You have to hit on “Latest Notification” link, available under the drop down list of “Notifications” tab under Candidate’s Corner at the right side of home page.
- On the next page, you must press “ASSISTANT ENGINEER (AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING) INCLUDED IN TAMIL NADU AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING SERVICE FOR SC/SC(A) AND ST BACKLOG VACANCIES” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF format, in which you can see all the details regarding recruitment. You must read all the information carefully.
- Now on the previous page, you must hit on “Apply Online” link, navigated in front of that post you are applying.
- You should hit on “One Time Registration” link.
- Fill the form correctly and upload all the required documents in respective blanks and hit on “Submit” button.
- Now by using your registration number and password logon to your account.
- Application form will be appeared on your computer screen. You must fill it and hit on “Submit” button for final submission.
- At last take a print out of filled application form for future references.
Direct Link >> TNPSC Online Application Form
|Last date for submission of application||02.08.2017|
|Paper – I (Subject Paper)||07.10.2017 FN|
|Paper – II (General Studies)||07. 10 .2017 AN|
Candidates are suggested to go through the Official Link to get remaining details regarding TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017–2018. You may stay connected with our web portal indguru.com to get latest updates.
Have A Look On Below Given Section
|TNPSC Hall Ticket||TNPSC Answer Key|
|TNPSC Counselling||TNPSC Result|
|Latest Government Jobs||All PSC Updates|
|TNPSC Annual Planner||TNPSC Recruitment|