TNPSC Current Affairs 2017–2018 Latest Question (Imp Days/Scheme) Download as PDF in Tamil/English
TNPSC Current Affairs
Any exam conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, contains TNPSC Current Affairs. For TNPSC Exam Preparation, you should read TNPSC Current Affairs 2017on daily basis. You can download TNPSC Current Affairs Questions and Answer in the form PDF in Tamil and English. To get TNPSC Study Material, willing candidates should go through this page. Also you can know the TNPSC Important Days and Scheme by going through this page that is created by the team of indguru.com. TNPSC Current Affairs 2017 – 2018 of this month will let you know about the entire event happened in Tamil Nadu.
This Page Includes…
TNPSC Current Affairs Highlights
- Tamil Nadu reports first case of Zika virus
- Tamil Nadu, Himachal Pradesh and Tripura chosen for Krishi Karman Awards, 2015-16
- Indian Navy de-inducts TU142M Long Range Maritime Patrol aircraft
- Tamil Nadu wins Vijay Hazare Trophy.
- Madras HC orders TN Government to enact law to remove Seemai Karuvelam trees\
- Government announces expansion of rotavirus vaccine in 5 states
- Edappadi K Palaniswamy sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.
- Tamil Nadu Assembly unanimously passes Jallikattu Bill.
- Union Government clears Tamil Nadu’s Ordinance on Jallikattu.
- SC refuses to pass judgment on Jallikattu before Pongal.
- Achal Kumar Jyoti will took over as Chief Election Commissioner of India due to Nazim Zaidi’s retirement from his post on 6th July, 2017
- July 1 – International day of co-operatives : First Saturday of July , was observed across the world and the theme for 2017 is Co-operatives ensure no one is left behind.
- Carrie Lam Cheng Yuet –ngor sworn in as the Chief executive of Hong Kong
- India has slipped to the 88th place in terms of money parked by its citizens with Swiss banks.
- India became 11th country whose citizens are now eligible to enroll in the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) initiative.
- India on 3rd July 2017 has successfully test fired indigenously developed quick reaction surface to air missile ( QR-SAM) off the Odisha Coast, Chandipur
- eVIN, the mobile application of Union Health Ministry had won the prestigious GSMA Asia Mobile Award 2017
Check Now: Latest Current Affairs
TNPSC Current Affairs Question and Answer
Q 1. What is the theme of World Water Day celebrated on 22nd March, 2016?
- Water – Its safeguard
- Water and its protection
- Conservation of Water
- Water and Jobs
Answer: Water and Jobs
Q 2. The seventh India – Japan International Conference on Science and Technology was recently held in
Q 3. Which of the following singer was recognized recently by Guinness book and Asia book record for singing most number of songs in Indian languages?
- Lata Mangeshkar
- Susheela Mohan
- Asha Bhosle
Answer: Susheela Mohan
Check Now: TNPSC Recruitment
Q 4. The World’s first White Tiger Safari has been opened for public in
d) Madhya Pradesh
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
Q 5. Which country conferred its highest civilian award to our Prime Minister recently?
- United States
Q 6. The Knight of the Order of Arts and Letters (Chevalier de L’Ordre Arts et Lettres) award by the French Government was honoured recently to which tamil actor?
b. Kamal Haasan
Answer: Kamal Haasan
Q 7. World’s largest Solar Power Plant was recently inaugurated at
- Tamil Nadu
Want to Know? International Current Affairs
Answer: Tamil Nadu
Q 8. Recently in April 2016, Mary Kom was in news because
- Won a medal in Rio Olympics
- Broke her own World record
- Acted in her Biography film
- Was nominated as MP of Rajya Sabha
Answer: Was nominated as MP of Rajya Sabha
Q 9. The recently launched book “Citizen and Society” was authored by
- Shri Narendra Modi
- Shri Pranab Mukerji
- Shri Rahul Gandhi
- Shri Hamid Ansari
Answer: Shri Hamid Ansari
Q 10. In Rio Olympics 2016, P V Sindhu got Silver medal for Badminton women singles. The Gold medal for the same game was secured by
a. Carolina Marin (Spain)
b. Nozomi Okuhara (Japan)
c. Jung Kyung-eun (South Korea)
d. Shin Seung-chan (South Korea)
Answer: Carolina Marin (Spain)
Q 11. In Rio Paralympics 2016, for Men’s high jump event Thangavelu Mariappan from Tamil Nadu secured
- Gold Medal
- Silver Medal
- Bronze Medal
- He didn’t get any medal
Answer: Gold Medal
Get Here: All PSC Updates
Q 12. First Green Rail Corridor was launched recently in Tamil Nadu between
- Tiruchirappalli to Chennai
- Nagercoil to Madurai
- Coimbatore to Nilgiris
- Rameshwaram to Manamadurai
Answer: Rameshwaram to Manamadurai
Q 13. What is the name of the Operation of the Indian Armed Forces to evacuate Indian Citizens from Yemen during 2015 Yemen Crisis?
a. Operation Maitri
b. Operation Meghdoot
c. Operation Rahat
d. Operation Poomalai
Answer: Operation Rahat
Q 14. The Majuli Island was recently declared as the Largest River Island in the World by Guinness World Records. This Island is located in the river
Get Here: Current Affairs July
Q 15. What is Airlander 10?
- Presently the Largest Flying Aircraft
- Name of India’s Manned Moon Mission
- NASA’s Mission for Pluto
- None of the above
Answer: Presently the Largest Flying Aircraft
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission organizes various examination time to time. All exams have questions based on General Knowledge and current affairs. To solve the question, you need to have command on Current Affairs questions. Your exam can contain any question from above mentioned questions.
Aspirants may keep touch with our web portal to get latest information about TNPSC Current Affairs 2017. We update this page in daily basis, so you get details about daily current affair from this page. Solve above given questions for your practice. If you have any question, please ask in the comment box that is given below.
Have A Look On Below Given Section
|TNPSC Annual Planner||TNPSC Hall Ticket|
|TNPSC Answer Key||Meetings And Summits Current Affairs|
|Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs||Political Current Affairs|
|Pratiyogita Darpan July||Delhi Current Affairs|