UAPMT 2018 Notification, Application form, Exam Date, Registration Process & Eligibility Criteria
On the basis of UAPMT 2018, Uttarakhand Ayurved University selects eligible students for providing admission to undergraduate degree courses. UAPMT is the perfect doorway for admission in to various Ayurvedic institutions thus; lots of applicants apply for Uttarakhand Ayurveda Pre Medical Test. Applicants if you are interested to get admission into undergraduate degree courses in BAMS, BHMS and BUMS, must submit UAPMT 2018 Application form till 3rd week of April 2018.
UAPMT 2018 Notification will be released 2nd week of January 2018. Appliers who fulfill all Eligibility Criteria are eligible for UAPMT 2018. For your sake we have provided UAPMT 2018 Registration Process below, you can easily apply for UAPMT 2018 by following the below given guidelines. UAPMT 2018 Exam Date expected to be fixed in 4th week of May 2018. Candidates, for other relevant details such as UAPMT 2018 or more must go through this page which is well created by the team member of indguru.com.
UAPMT Application Form 2018
- UAPMT 2018 Application form will be available in the month of in January 2018
- UAPMT 2018 Application form will have to be purchased from nearby post office.
- Fill complete details in the form carefully
- Application form has to be sent via speed post at the University address by the appliers of UAPMT notification before 4th week of April 2018.
- Along with form relevant documents and testimonial should be attached
UAPMT 2018 Important Dates
|UAPMT 2018 Notification release||In January 2018|
|UAPMT Application form 2018 availability at post office/starting of selling application form||2nd week of January 2018|
|Closing date of submit UAPMT 2018 online Application form||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form at university||4th week of April 2018|
|Admit card availability||2nd week of May 2018|
|UAPMT 2018 Exam date||4th week of May 2018|
|Result Announcement date||Last week of May 2018|
Check Here: Latest Admission Notices
UAPMT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Students who are applying for Uttarakhand Ayurveda Pre Medical Test 2018 must check required eligibility norms as given below –
- Qualifying Exam:Appliers must have passed 12th class in science stream from approved State Governments and Education boards.
- Minimum Marks:one must have secure 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Students must have passed 12th class in necessary subjects as physics, chemistry and biology.
- Age Limitation:Students must have 17 years of age as on or before 31st December 2018.
UAPMT 2018 Application Fees
Appliers of UAPMT Exam Notification have to pay Rs 3500/- (for General and OBC category) however SC/ST/PH category students will pay Rs. 2500/- as application fees through Demand Draft drawn in favor of UAU, Dehradun.
UAPMT 2018 Selection Process
Selection of the applicants in BAMS, BHMS and BUMS courses will be done on the basis of UAPMT Exam scores. Those who qualify the exam will be called for counseling for seat allotment. Seat will be allotted as rank and preference of the applicants.
Check Here: List of Entrance Exam
For those students who are living in Uttarakhand state, seats will be reserved as follows-
- SC category – 19%
- OBC Category – 14%
- ST category – 4%
UAPMT 2018 Exam Pattern
- Type of Questions:In exam Multiple Choice Type questions will be asked.
- Duration:3 hours will be provided for Exam.
- No. of Questions:Total 200 questions are included in the exam and each section has 50 questions
- Medium of Paper:Question paper will set in English and Hindi language.
- Marking Scheme:For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded
- Negative Marking:There is no negative marking in the test.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
UAPMT 2018 Admit Card
Admit card will be issued in 2nd week of May 2018 on the official site. applicants must download UAPMT Hall Ticket to appear in the exam as it is the identity proof which contains details link exam venue, exam date & day, time of exam.
UAPMT 2018 Result
After successfully conducted of Examination result 2018 will be declared in the last week of May 2018. Score card will be sent to each student containing marks and rank of the applicants via post.
UAPMT 2018 Counselling
Those who qualified the entrance test will be called for the counselling round. Counselling will take place in over 5 rounds and it is necessary for all the students who wish to get admission to attend the counseling round in order to allot the seats as per the rank and preferences.
How to apply for UAPMT 2018?
Step 1: Those who want to apply for UAPMT 2018 Notification must go through the official site that is www.uau.ac.in.
Step 2: From the home page, select the suitable tab of Uttarakhand Ayurveda Pre Medical Test link.
Step 3: Read the complete information of UAPMT 2018 examination notification.
Step 4: Purchase UAPMT 2018 Application form by paying cash.
Step 5: Fill up UAPMT Application form 2018 with all required details as prescribed manner.
Step 6: After that, attach self attested copies of relevant documents as asked.
Step 7: Thereafter put form and particulars in an envelope and send it to the university through speed post.
UAPMT 2018 Official Link
Those applicants who want to fetch more details about the UAPMT 2018 then must navigate through the official link which is well highlighted above. Kindly bookmark this page to get more updates of upcoming latest info.