UBTER Admit Card 2017-18 Download Group C Hall Ticket, Exam Date ubter.in
UBTER Admit Card
Aspirants who will be appearing for the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education written exam are now informed to download the UBTER Admit Card from the below given link. The detailed process for downloading the UBTER Group C Hall Ticket has been prescribed on this page for the best guidance of the candidates. Well, the question paper will be basically from general knowledge, Arithmetic etc and the applicants need to complete it within stipulated time duration only. However, Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education hall ticket is the most significant document required at the examinational date.
For hiring the prospective aspirants, the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education is conducting the exam with the help of which the hard working and eligible candidates will be selected for the Group C posts. Rest all the details about UBTER Admit Card 2018 is being described on this page designed by team of indguru.com.
Process To Download UBTER Admit Card
- The applicants need to visit the official website that is www.ubter.in.
- Now press on the link given for “Group C Exam/Recruitment Admit Card, Answer Keyadv+Results” under the head “Group – C/ Ptcul A.E/ Conductor Recruitment” at the home page.
- After this the user will be redirected to a new page comprising of link given as “Download Admit Card Detail Post Code 066 Exam Date 12 Nov 2017, 10 Am To 12 Pm (Upload On 28 Oct 2017)”
- Now you are required to enter you details including name, DOB, roll number and press on search icon.
- Then candidates will be able to view UBTER hall ticket in a perfect way.
- Download the same and save it for the examination purpose.
Do You Know>>>> How To Download Admit Card
UBTER Exam Pattern 2017
The Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee will be organizing the examination for group C Post in multiple districts. The paper will be of objective type questions consisting of multiple subjects including Hindi, English, GK reasoning etc. The total time allotted to the students to finish the exam is two hours.
|Sr. No.||Subjects||Examination Type||Duration of Exam|
|01||General Hindi & English||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)||02 hours|
Download Now: UBTER Admit Card
Some Important Credentials
Along with the UBTER admit card, candidates are also required to carry some other credentials also for the exam purpose.
- Voter ID
- Driving License (with the photograph)
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- UID Card
- Bank passbook with photograph
- Photo identity Proof issued by Gazzetted Officer
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/ Employee ID
Details Given On Uttarakhand Board Of Technical Education Admit Card
- Personal details of contenders
- Contenders Roll number
- Contenders’ date of birth
- Gender Exam venue
- Date of Exam
- Exam time
- Photo and signature of the contenders
- Important instructions for the exam
Read Now: Preparation Tips For Written Exams
Download UBTER Group-C Exam Admit Card
Few days before, the uttrakhand board of technical education, roorkee has released a recruitment notification for the appointment of diligent job seekers for group –C post code. Lots of aspirants have participated in the process. Well, to be eligible for the job, it is very necessary to qualify the exam that will be organized by the UBTER. And the UBTER hall ticket is the most vital credential to carry at the time of exam. Read all the given information on this page very carefully for avoiding nay kind of conducing further.
Note: So, that’s all about UBTER Admit Card 2017-18, to gain more details regarding it, check the Official Link.