UP CPAT 2017 Application Form www.cpatup2017.in Online Registration Notification, Imp Dates & Complete Details
UP CPAT 2017
UP CPAT 2017 Application Form can be filled by the candidates who want to take admission in BUMS, BAMS and BHMS programmes for the academic session 2017-2018. University of Lucknow is going to conduct Combined Pre-AYUSH Test on 04th October 2017. Various colleges which are affiliated under this university are participated in this exam. In this concern, the University has also released UP CPAT Notification with complete details. Therefore to appear in UP CPAT 2017, candidates have to submit their UP CPAT Registration Form as on or before the ending date that is 25-09-2017.
Appliers are notified that the online UP CPAT Application Form is accessible at official website that is www.cpatup2017.in. Applying candidates who want to obtain detailed information such as eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, important dates, application fee etc regarding UP CPAT 2017 Exam they can go through this web page which is well created by the team of indguru.com
UP CPAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are going to submit UP CPAT 2017 Application Form are advised to ensure your eligibility first. Have a glance!!
In order to apply for Uttar Pradesh CPAT 2017 Exam, applicants must have passed in 12th/ Intermediate Exam or any other Equivalent Exam from any Board recognized by the State Government.
Candidates must have obtained minimum 50% of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the qualifying examination for all categories.
Contenders who had appeared in Class 12 Exam and result is not yet available are also eligible to apply for Common Pre-medical Entrance Examination.
Age Limitations UP CPAT Exam
- Applying candidates are hereby notified that the to apply for www.cpatup2017.in Notification, the minimum age of contenders must be 17 years as on 31 December 2017, i.e. they should be born on or before December 31, 2000.
- However, the maximum age of appliers CPAT Entrance Exam should not be above 25 years for General Candidates.
- Relaxation in upper age of applying candidates who belong to reserved category will be applicable as per the guidelines.
Reservation in UP CPAT Admission
In all participated colleges, the reservation is available according to categories as mentioned below in table. Applicants can also check available CPAT Seats Details in all colleges in the Official Notice. Have a look!!
UP CPAT 2017 Application Fee
In order to fill Uttar Pradesh CPAT Application Form, appliers have to pay required application fee. Candidates can check category wise application fee from the table as stated below. The payment of CPAT 2017 Application Fee will be done via online mode by using the Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking.
|Category||CPAT Application Fee|
UP CPAT 2017 Exam Pattern
- Type of Questions: Only Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in CPAT Entrance Test
- Duration of Exam: Total 3 Hours will be allotted to solve the question paper.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be done in Pen and Paper Based
- Total Questions: UP CPAT 2017 Exam contains total 180 questions
- Marking Scheme: Each Question carries 04 marks
- Negative Marking: 1 Marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
- Syllabus: As per the Class 12 Syllabus of UP Board
- Language: The question paper will be in English & Hindi both. Candidates have to fill in the Roll Number, Test Booklet number, Centre Code, Course Code, name of the candidate and signature with Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only
You May Read This: Tips to Reduce Negative Marking in Exams
UP CPAT 2017 Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Questions|
How to Do Correction/ Editing in UP CPAT Application Form?
If you have filled any wrong details or do any mistake while submitting the UP CPAT 2017 Application Form then you can do minor changes in Uttar Pradesh CPAT 2017 Application Form. Candidates are advised to check all the data they have entered before submitting the application fee. If there is some error they can edit these or start the entire process again. . Any changes can be done till this step only. Once the application fee is paid, the registration page cannot be edited under any circumstances.
In order to do editing in UP CPAT Application Form you need to log on the official website by using their UP CPAT 2017 Login ID and Password. In case, applicants forgot the UP CPAT Login Password they cen generate new password by hitting password link and entering their registration number. After that, new login details would be sent to their registered mobile number.
UP CPAT 2017 Notification>>Download PDF
Documents required for UP CPAT 2017 Application Form
- Valid Email ID
- Aadhar Card
- Class 10 and 12 Mark Sheet (High School, Intermediate).
- Active Mobile Number
- The candidate must note that the Mobile number is active as all the relevant information regarding admission would be sent to the registered mobile number only.
- Alternate Mobile Number (Preferably of parent)
- Photo ( Format – JPEG; Size- Maximum 50 KB only)
- Scanned Signature in jpeg format ( Format – JPEG; Size- Maximum 20 KB only)
- Scanned Right Thumb impression in jpeg format ( Format – JPEG; Size- Maximum 20 KB only)
- Photo ID proof (for entering number) – Any one of the following for entering the number at the designated place in the online application form ; Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport
- Caste Certificate – Number of caste certificate issued by the competent authority will have to be entered for availing the benefit of reservation for OBC, SC and ST applicants.
- Income Certificate – For the candidates claiming benefit of zero fees at the time of admission
Check Here: List of Latest Admission Notices
How to Submit UP CPAT 2017 Registration Form?
Step 1: Log on Official Website
- In the first step to apply for UP CPAT 2017 Notification, contenders are required to log on the Official Website that is www.cpatup2017.in
- Then go to left side of home page and hit at suitable link as given under “Important Instructions” section.
Step 2: Press on “Hit Here to Proceed”
- After ensuring your eligibility you need to select “Hit Here to Proceed” button as available on this web page and read all important instructions.
- Then select “I Agree” option and press on “Proceed” button.
Step 3: Fill UP CPAT Registration Form
- Applicants have to fill the relevant details in the form provided. These fields cannot be edited later.
- Applicants will receive their login details in the mobile number and email ID provided at the time of UP CPAT 2017 Registration.
- Personal Details: Applicants have to enter their personal details
- Educational Qualifications
- Applicants have to fill their educational qualifications.
- Enter the marks of all the subjects mentioned in the mark sheets.
Step 4: Upload photo, Signature and Thumb impression
Once you will fill all details then you need to upload their photo and scanned signature in prescribed size.
Step 5: Payment Of Fee
Now applicants have to pay the required fee according to category via online mode by using their Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking for www.cpatup2017.in Application Form.
Step 6: Hit at “Submit” Button
- Applicants can preview all the entries made at this point. If there is some error they can edit these or start the entire process again. Once they have submitted the application fee the data submitted in the registration page cannot be edited under any circumstances.
- Applicants can print their complete application form and fee receipt to complete the application process.
- Applicants have to retain a printout of their application form for future reference.
- Applicants do not have to send the print out of the application form to the University.
UP CPAT 2017 Application Form>> Get Here
UP CPAT 2017 Important Dates
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||25-09-2017|
|UP CPAT Admit Card Download by candidates from||29-09-2017|
|Date of UP CPAT Entrance Exam||04-10-2017|
|Declaration of UP CPAT Answer Key||06-10-2017|
|Applications invited for scrutiny of UP CPAT answer key||08-10-2017|
|Declaration of CPAT Result||12-10-2017|
|UP CPAT Counselling||16-10-2017 onwards|
UP CPAT 2017 Admit Card
UP CPAT Admit Card would be only available to download from the official website of UP CPAT 2017. CPAT Admit card will not be send to the applying candidates through post. Appliers can download their CPAT Hall Ticket by using registration number and password. Candidates are instructed to obtain the colour printout of their admit card. The exam centre, once allotted, won’t be changed under any circumstances.
Check Out: List of Fake Universities in India
UP CPAT 2017 Answer Key
Once the examinations will be organized successfully on scheduled date then the UP CPAT Answer Key will be declared on 06-10-2017 officially on the official website. Candidates can match their answers in UP CPAT Answer key and also submit the key challenge till 08-10-2017.
UP CPAT 2017 Result
Applicants are informed that the CPAT Entrance Exam Result will be available at official website on 12-10-2017. If there is any discrepancy found in the result then the related information will be also released by the authority. Therefore, we suggest aspirants to view their result by accessing the official website of UP CPAT.
UP CPAT 2017 Counselling Process
UP CPAT counselling process will be started from 16-10-2017. Candidates will be called for attending the counselling session as per the rank in the examination. In order to appear in UP CPAT counselling session, you need to carry all documents and testimonials In Prescribe Formats.
Candidates who want to attain other details concerning UP CPAT 2017 they can go through the Official Link as stated above. To gather upcoming information about UP CPAT you are advised to bookmark this web portal by using ctrl+d.