UP Mukhyamantri Samuhik Vivah Yojana – CM Yogi Adityanath Scheme Complete Details, News
UP Mukhyamantri Samuhik Vivah Yojana
Keeping in view the benefits of girls falling under lower income groups or below poverty line, UP Mukhyamantri Samuhik Vivah Yojana has been launched by the CM yogi adityanath. The main focus of the UP chief minister is to provide financial help to the poor girls and to bear all the expenses of their marriage. Well, under Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Samuhik Vivah scheme, the beneficiary will be offered Rs 20,000 and government will spend total Rs 35,000 on the couple.
However, the government of Bhartiya janta party is taking brilliant initiatives in order to promote the economic development of state.CM yogi is mainly focusing on the development on backward areas and to enhance their living standard, UP Mukhyamantri Samuhik Vivah scheme is been announced by him. You are suggested to check all the relevant news regarding the UP Samuhik Vivah yojana below.
CM Yogi Adityanath Scheme Complete Details
In order to attain the marvelous benefits of CM yogi UP Mukhyamantri Samuhik Vivah scheme, the individuals must be having their Aadhar card which should be linked with the banks because through this, the applicants will be liable to obtain the first installment of RS 20,000 in their bank account.
Key features of the Mukhyamantri Yogi Samuhik Vivah Yojana
- This scheme will be applicable to only those individuals who will be coming under the lower income groups or fall under BPL i.e. below poverty line.
- The rural residents must be not b having income for more than Rs 46080 to apply for Samuhik Vivah scheme.
- Similarly, the annual income of urban area residents must not be above Rs 56460.
- The best part is that people who are old widow, pension holder or disable are not required to show any kind of certificate or documents to apply for this yojana.
Also Read about: Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana
Requirements For Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri
There are some important things that must be required at the time of applying for Uttar Pradesh Samuhik vivah scheme. So, all the interested applicants are required to have a look at the below given essential points.
- A domicile certificate of UP
- The girl age should not be less than 18 years of age and the age of boy should be at least 21 years of age or above that this.
- The female applying for this scheme must comprise under the BPL.
Well, the CM yogi adityanath has decided to spend nearly 35,000 thousand rupees on each couple. In addition to this, some additional funds are also offered to the couple excluding which 20,000 rupees are transfer to the account of beneficiaries. However, this is a brilliant scheme for the girls who cannot afford to spend high on their marriage.
Want to Know Details: Nidhi EIR Yojana In Uttar Pradesh
This is a special initiative taken by the CM of Uttar Pradesh for the lower income group families. In addition to this, apart from the financial amount, some more things and gifts will be offered to the girl for her marriage like Sewing machine, Mangalsutra, 11 different types of utensils etc.
We hope that viewers will surely like the information regarding UP Mukhyamantri Samuhik Vivah Yojana. Stay tuned with our web portal i.e indguru.com for interesting facts and information like this.