UPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Admit Card 2017 Enforcement Officer/JTS Exam Hall Ticket Download @upsconline.nic.in
UPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Admit Card
UPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Admit Card has been released by Union Public Service Commission. In order to fill 129 vacancies of Enforcement Officer/ Junior Time Scale (JTS), Assistant Public Prosecutor and others, the commission has decided to conduct recruitment exam. Applicants are informed that the exam is going to be held on 25-11-2017 in different shifts at various examination centres. Therefore, contenders who had applied for these vacancies must download UPSC JTS Exam Hall Ticket to appear in the examination.
Contenders can download UPSC Enforcement Officer Admit Card via online mode through official website of commission that is upsconline.nic.in. Candidates who want to get UPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Hall Ticket within few seconds are advised to go through the direct link as stated below for your ease. To obtain additional information related to UPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Admit Card 2017, aspirants can go through this web page which is well created by the team of indguru.com
How to Download UPSC Enforcement Officer Exam Hall Ticket?
Candidates who want to download Union Public Service Commission Assistant Public Prosecutor Hall Ticket instantly may follow the process as stated below:
Step 1: First and foremost step to get UPSC JTS Admit Card is to visit the Official Website that is upsconline.nic.in
Step 2: After reaching on home page, you are required to select “e-Admit Cards for Recruitment Tests to be held on 25.11.2017/ E-Admission Letter for the proposed recruitment test dated 25.11.2017” link for UPSC ORA E–Admit Card.
Step 3: Then you will reach on new page here hit at an appropriate link as per Union Public Service Commission Assistant Public Prosecutor Admit Card and press on “Hit Here” option.
Step 4: On next page you need to read all instructions and hit at “Continue to Download Admit Card” option.
Step 4: Then select option to download UPSC Hall Ticket such as Registration No, Application No or Roll No.
Step 4: Here you need to enter required details i.e. Registration no, application no, roll no and Date of Birth etc.
Step 5: After filled all details review once and press on “Submit” button to get upsconline.nic.in Admit Card.
Step 6: Now Union Public Service Commission Enforcement Officer Admit Card will be displayed in front of you within few seconds.
Step 7: Applicants are required to take the print out of UPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Hall Ticket and affix your recent passport size photograph on UPSC Admit Card and bring UPSC JTS Hall Ticket at the time of examination. You are advised to bring valid ID Proof along with UPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Admit Card. An acceptable Photo Identity is any one of the following:
- Driving license
- Credit Card with photograph
- PAN Card
- Voters ID Card
- AADHAR Card(UID)
|Recruitment Test Name||Time Table & Instructions||Direct Link to Download Admit Card|
|1. Forty Seven posts of Public Prosecutor (Vacancy No. 16101906222)|
2. Fifteen posts of Assistant Public Prosecutor (Vacancy No. 16101907222)
|Get Here||Click Here|
|1. Thirty Five posts of Junior Time Scale (JTS) Grade of Central Labour Service (Vacancy No. 16112004412)|
2. Thirty three Labour Enforcement Officer (Central), Office of the Chief Labour Commissioner (Central), Ministry of Labour & Employment (Vacancy No. 17030608425)
|Get Here||Click Here|
How to Recover Forgot Registration No?
Candidates who want to download their UPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Admit Card through registration no and forgot it they can follow the instructions as stated below and recover it.
- Firstly you need to visit the official website that is upsconline.nic.in and select “e-Admit Cards for Recruitment Tests to be held on 25.11.2017/ E-Admission Letter for the proposed recruitment test dated 25.11.2017” link.
- This link will take you to the next page here you need to press on “Hit Here to Know your Registration ID” option.
- Then select your post name. After that, new page will be opened at your device’s screen.
- Now enter your registered Mobile number or Email ID, Date of Birth and code.
- Then press on “Submit” button and your registration now will be send to your ID or mobile number via SMS.
UPSC Exam Pattern
- The test will be of two hours duration and will carry a maximum of 300
- All questions will carry equal
- The test will be objective type with multiple choices of answers.
- The medium of the test will be English & Hindi.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one‐third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
Get Detailed: UPSC Syllabus
UPSC ORA E–Admit Card
Union Public Service Commission Public Prosecutor Exam Details
- Exam Date: 25.11.2017
- Timing: 09.30 A.M to 11.30 A.M.
- Exam Day: Saturday
|Candidates reporting at the Centre venue||08.00 A.M|
|Authenticating the ADMIT CARD and registering the candidates||08.00 A.M onwards|
|Candidates will be allowed inside the Lab from||08.00 A.M onwards|
|Candidates Entry closes at Main ENTRANCE||08.45 A.M|
|PASSWORD Announcement||09.20 A.M|
|Candidates will open the secure browser & read instructions||09.20 A.M to 09.30 A.M|
|TEST START TIME||09.30 A.M|
|TEST END TIME||11.30 A.M|
|Candidates to move out in an orderly manner||11.30 – 11.45 A.M|
Do You Know: How to Crack any Government Exam
UPSC Labour Enforcement Officer/ Assistant Labour Commissioner Exam Details
- Exam Date: 25.11.2017
- Timing: 02.00 P.M to 04.00 P.M
- Exam Day: Saturday
|Candidates reporting at the Centre venue||12.30 P.M|
|Authenticating the ADMIT CARD and registering the candidates||12.30 P.M onwards|
|Candidates will be allowed inside the Lab from||12.30 P.M onwards|
|Candidates Entry closes at Main ENTRANCE||01.15 P.M|
|PASSWORD Announcement||01.50 P.M|
|Candidates will open the secure browser & read instructions||01.50 P.M to 02.00 P.M|
|TEST START TIME||02.00 P.M|
|TEST END TIME||04.00 P.M|
|Candidates to move out in an orderly manner||04.00 – 04.15 P.M|
Check Here: Preparation Tips For Written Exams
TEST LAB RULES
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the Test Lab during the Test.
- Don’t leave your seat without permission of invigilator
Items Allowed And Not Allowed in UPSC Online Exam
- Applicants can carry pencil and blue/ black ball pen in the examination hall.
- Any Electro nice Item such as Calculators, Log Tables, Slide Rules, Cellular/Mobile Phones/Bluetooth are not allowed to carry.
Must Check: Things Not To Carry In Examination Hall
UPSC Exam is going to be held on: 25-11-2017
Contenders can also visit the official link as stated above to get other details related to UPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Admit Card. For obtaining upcoming information regarding UPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Admit Card 2017 you can bookmark this web portal by pressing ctrl+d.
Have A Look On Below Section
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Calendar|
|Union Public Service Commission||www.upsc.gov.in|
|UPSC Recruitment||UPSC Admit Card|
|UPSC Results||UPSC Answer Key|