UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus
Union public service commission conducts central armed police forces examination for selection to Assistant Commandant Positions. So those candidates who want to grab this opportunity must download UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus. Candidates may also check Assistant Commandant Exam Syllabi, Paper Pattern pdf, and other study material through online mode by visiting the official website of Union public service commission that is upsc.gov.in.
Applicants must be well aware of the topics for the exam, that’s why we are providing UPSC central armed police forces examination syllabus for the reference of candidates. If applicants will start their preparation as per the topics, they will get innumerable benefits and also be able to fetch good marks in the examination. So we the team of indguru.com are here providing all the relevant details regarding UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus 2017–2018 on this page. Have a look…
This Page Includes..
- General Mental Ability
- General Science
- Current Events of National and International Importance
- Indian Polity and Economy
- History of India
- Indian and World Geography
- Essay Writing
- Precis Writing
- Counter Argument
- Report Writing
- Language Skills
- Vocabulary etc
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Syllabus for General Studies
- History – India
- Current Events – National & International
- Indian National Movement
- Geography – India
- About India
- Eminent Personalities
- Cultural Heritage
- General Polity
- General Science
- Indian Constitution
- Science & Technology etc
Get Here Details of: UPSC CAPF Notification
UPSC Syllabus for General Intelligence
- Problem Solving
- Spatial Orientation
- Space Visualization
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Figural Classification
- Coding and Decoding
- Relationship Concepts
- Statement Conclusion etc
UPSC Central Police Forces Exam Pattern
|Written Test||I||Intelligence & General Ability||125||250||2 Hours|
|II||General Studies, Essay & Comprehension||–||200||3 Hours|
Get Here: UPSC Syllabus of All Exams
UPSC Assistant Commandant Exam Pattern In Detail
- UPSC Assistant Commandant Exam comprises of two papers
- Paper I is based on objective type questions and carry 125 questions of 250 marks from General Ability & General Intelligence.
- Duration is 2 Hours
- Paper II is based on conventional type questions of 200 marks having questions from General Studies, Essay & Comprehension
- Candidates who get qualified in the Written Test will be called for Physical Efficiency Test followed by Personal Interview.
Tips To Crack UPSC CAPF AC Exam:
You should follow below provided guidelines to prepare for Assistant Commandant Exam:
- Firstly you should be aware of exam syllabus and exam pattern
- After that make study plan according to that pattern and syllabus
- You must do thorough revision of important topics
- Try to do online mock test and solve previous year question papers
- Take healthy diets
- Must prepare for exam either in early morning or late in night. It will give relax to your mind
- You should make notes according to your exam pattern
- Practice writing skills
- Try to improve your communication skills
Check Now: UPSC Latest Updates
Following are some of the preparation books to prepare well for Assistant Commandant Exam:
- Ancient History: Old NCERT by R.S. Sharma
- Medieval History: Old NCERT by Satish Chandra
- Modern History: India’s struggle for independence by Bipin Chandra, Modern India by Spectrum, Grover (more important for CAPF as it is factual)
- Art & Culture: Art and Culture by Spectrum, Newspaper
- Polity: Indian polity by Laxmikant (more imp for CAPF), Our Constitution/ Our Parliament Subash Kashyap, Current Events The Hindu
- Economy: NCERT (11th and 12th Std), The Hindu and Indian Express.
- Science: Questions are application oriented and test practical knowledge, so no specific book would help.
- Environment: NCERT books for Std 10th, 11th and 12th, Erach Bharuch or Shankar IAS Environment book, Magazines like Pratiyogita Darpan, Civil Services Chronicle.
- Physical Geography: 11th and 12th NCERT. Cover the entire geography section of India and World.
- Geography world: NCERT, Certificate Physical and Human Geography by G.C. Leong
- Other National/International Current Affairs: Hindu, Express and Mrunal.
- Government Schemes, Policies & Projects: Economic survey ,Yearbook and hindu
- Maths: Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Agarwal, Any other material you know of
- Reasoning: From TMH CSAT guide and previous years question papers.
UPSC CAPF AC Exam:
Union Public Service Commission conducts central armed police force examination to recruit candidates to fill the vacant post of Assistant Commandant in different fields. Candidates first have to fill online application form and then those candidates who get shortlisted through screening of application forms then will have to appear for written examination conducted on scheduled date. Those who qualify written examination then will have to appear for personality test/personal interview round followed by physical standard and efficiency test. Finally recommended candidates will be appointed for assistant commandant post.
Candidates can get more information regarding UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus 2017–2018 by going through the Official Link. You can subscribe to our free mail services and also like our page on Face book and Google+. Candidates can bookmark this web portal by tapping CTRL+D to get more updates regarding competitive examinations/syllabus/exam pattern/etc. For any query you can type your comment in below comment box. Our experts will try to solve out your queries.
Have A Look On Below Given Section
|UPSC CAPF Admit Card||UPSC CAPF Result|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Recruitment|
|UPSC Answer Key||UPSC Results|