UPSC IFS Previous Year Question Papers | with Answers 2016, 2015, 2014 Physics/Chemistry/Botany/Zoology/GK
UPSC IFS Previous Year Question Papers
Get here direct links to download UPSC IFS Previous Year Question Papers…… Applicants who are looking for UPSC Indian Forest Service Previous Year Papers they will get it from here. Applicants who have applied for UPSC IFS 2017 Exam they must required last year paper as sample to get an idea about paper. Thus for your ease we have provide sample papers of 2016, 2015, 2014 years with Answers. Applicants who have taken Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology & GK or more as optional subject for them we have provided separate details and links of it.
Union Public Service Commission intends to recruit most eligible and efficient candidates thus commission has invited applications to fill up 110 IFS officer jobs. Applicants who have applied for the said vacancy are informed that commission is now going to conduct the Union PSC IFS Prelims Exam in order to check to check their eligibility. Those who want grab this job opportunity have to perform well, for this one need good practice which is only possible with the help of UPSC IFS Previous Year solved papers. To get UPSC IFS Previous Year Question Papers PDF applicants must go through this page which is well prepared by the team of Indguru.com.
Significance of IFS last year question paper
Let’s check…. Some of the benefits of Union PSC IFS previous Year Question Papers-
- With the help of IFS Previous Year Exam Question Papers candidates will know the exact pattern of the exam paper.
- Applicants will get knowledge of each topic and also its worth.
- UPSC IFS last year Exam paper will help the candidates to know about the marks of each topic if it’s scoring then candidates can give more time to that topic to score good marks.
- By doing regular practice with Union PSC IFS previous solved paper, candidates will improve their accuracy and efficiency; this will help in exam to solve questions easily.
- As time is less and questions are more, it may difficult to solve each question on time but by regularly practicing with UPSC IFS Previous Year Question Papers you will be able to mange time in examination.
- Participants will make strategy to solve the paper in the exam only by getting an idea from UPSC IFS Past Year Question Papers
Union PSC IFS Question Paper 2016
|UPSC IFS Physics Question Paper||Press Here|
|IFS Zoology Exam Question Paper||Press Here|
|IFS Chemistry exam Paper||Press Here|
|IFS Botany Question Paper||Press Here|
UPSC Indian forest Service Exam Question Papers 2015
|Union PSC IFS Physics Sample Paper||Press Here|
|Indian Forest Service forestry exam paper||Press Here|
|UPSC IFS GK exam paper||Press Here|
|IFS English Sample Paper||Press Here|
UPSC IFS Question Papers 2014
|UPSC IFS Physics Model paper||Press Here|
|IFS Botany Question Paper||Press Here|
|Chemistry Sample paper||Press Here|
|Mathematics Exam paper||Press Here|
UPSC Indian Forest Service Question Answers
Question 1: The Homolographic projection has the correct representation of
Question 2: Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the UN in 1993, is in the continent of
Question 3: The Great Victoria Desert is located in
- North America
- West Africa
Question 4: ICICI is the name of a
- chemical industry
- financial institution
Question 5: ‘Dandia’ is a popular dance of
- Tamil Nadu
Check These Related Links:
Question 6: Natya – Shastra’ the main source of India’s classical dances was written by
- Nara Muni
- Abhinav Gupt
- Bharat Muni
- Tandu Muni
Question 7: The chief constituent of Gobar gas is
- Carbon Dioxide
Question 8: The headquarter of ESCAP Economic and Social Commission for Asia are situated at-
- Santiago (Chile)
Question 9: A sum of money at simple interest amounts to Rs. 815 in 3 years and to Rs. 854 in 4 years. The sum is:
Question 10: How much time will it take for an amount of Rs. 450 to yield Rs. 81 as interest at 4.5% per annum of simple interest?
- 5 years
- 4 years
- 5 years
- 5 years
Check Here- How to Study without Distractions
Question11: What percentage of numbers from 1 to 70 have 1 or 9 in the unit’s digit?
Question 12: Two numbers A and B are such that the sum of 5% of A and 4% of B is two-third of the sum of 6% of A and 8% of B. Find the ratio of A : B.
- 3 : 4
- 1 : 1
- 2 : 3
- 4 : 3
Question 13: It is easier to roll a stone up a sloping road than to lift it vertical upwards because
- work done in both is same but the rate of doing work is less in rolling
- work done in lifting the stone is equal to rolling it
- work done in rolling is more than in lifting
- work done in rolling a stone is less than in lifting it
Question 14: The absorption of ink by blotting paper involves
- diffusion of ink through the blotting
- capillary action phenomenon
- viscosity of ink
- siphon action
Question 15: In which year of First World War Germany declared war on Russia and France?
Read Now – Tips to Reduce Negative Marking in Exams
Question 16: India’s first Technicolor film ____ in the early 1950s was produced by ____
- ‘Jhansi Ki Rani’, Sohrab Modi
- ‘Mirza Ghalib’, Munshi Premchand
- ‘Mirza Ghalib’, Sohrab Modi
- ‘Jhansi Ki Rani’, Sir Syed Ahmed
Question 17: With which sport is the Jules Rimet trophy associated?
Question 18: Kemal Ataturk was
- revolutionary leader of Soviet Union
- the founder of modern Turkey
- the first President of Independent Kenya
- None of the above
Question 19: Tanya is older than Eric.
Cliff is older than Tanya.
Eric is older than Cliff.
If the first two statements are true, the third statement is
Question 20: Marathon is to race as hibernation is to
Must Read – How to Crack any Government Exam
UPSC Indian Forest Service Mains Exam Pattern 2017
|III, IV, V, & VI||Any two subjects from optional subjects list set out. Each subject will have 2 Papers.||200 Marks for each Paper|
IFS Recruitment Process-
With the intention to recruit eligible, capable and kill candidates for forest officer jobs, selection panel of the Union public service commission has decided to conduct the Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam & Personality Test/ Interview. Firstly applicants have to appear for prelims exams. Candidates who will be able to qualify the pre stage they can participate in the mains.
After that interview round will be conducted for those who have cleared previous both stages pre and mains. Applicant’s final selection will be based on their performance in prelims, mains and Personality Test/ Interview.
Those who want to get UPSC IFS Previous Year Question Papers all you need to do is press the above highlighted links. Hope you are satisfied with the information given above on this page if yes, than you also bookmark it by pressing ctrl+d.