UPSC Registration 2018 upsconline.nic.in Part 1/2 Login Process, Forgot Password
In order to fill vacant positions, Union Public Service Commission releases various exam/ recruitment notifications time to time on official website that is upsconline.nic.in. UPSC Registration is must for all recent notifications. Thus, candidates who are going to apply for any UPSC Notification they can get details for UPSC Registration 2018. Applicants are informed that UPSC Exam Registration 2018 form is divided in two parts that is Part 1 and Part 2. So, you have to fill both parts. For the ease of contenders, we are providing complete details about UPSC Registration Login Process for all parts.
If you have already registered for Union Public Service Commission Registration and forget you Password OR ID then you can follow the instructions as given below to recover it. To avail additional details concerning UPSC Registration 2018 then you can go through this web page which is well created by the team of indguru.com
How to fill UPSC Registration Form 2018?
Candidates who want to do UPSC Online Registration 2018 for any recruitment/ exam they are advised to follow the instructions as given below in sequence for your ease. Have a look!!
Step 01: Log on Official Website of UPSC
First and foremost step to submit UPSC Registration Form is to long on the official web portal of commission that is www.upsc.gov.in.
Step 02: Hit at “Apply Online” Option
Aspirants are required to go to the right side of home page and select “Apply Online” link.
Step03: Now select “Online Applications for Various Exam” Link
Once you will reach on home page of web portal, various links will be opened at your screen. Candidates are required to select “Online application for various examinations of Union Public Service Commission” link.
UPSC Registration Part 1
Step 1: Press on “Part-I” link
After hitting the above mentioned link, you will reach on new page here you need to select ‘Hit here for Part-I” link. After that, new page will be opened with all asked details. Aspirants are required to read all Instructions of UPSC Online Registration Part 1 from the opened page.
Step 2: Read all Details about UPSC Registration
New page will be opened with detailed information concerning UPSC NDA Part 1 Registration. Aspirants are required to read all details attentively.
Step 3: Now follow ‘Important Instructions and Detailed Instruction’ link
After reading all important details and instructions concerning UPSC Online Registration Part 1 2018, you need to go to the bottom of page and then hit at “Yes” link.
Step 4: Fill UPSC Registration Online Form
UPSC Registration Form is available in English and in Hindi Language but it can only be filled in English Language. Contenders are fill all asked details particularly Name, Gender, Father’s Name, Date Of Birth, Nationality, Marital Status, Educational Qualification, Address etc in UPSC Registration 2018. Check all details and then press on “Continue’ button. If you will find any error in filled detail then you can also go through the “Reset” button to get new UPSC Online Application Form.
Get Here Details Of: UPSC Syllabus
Step 5: Hit at ‘I Agree’ or ‘I Do Not Agree’ button
Applicant has the option to either agree or disagree with the contents of Declaration by hitting on ‘I Agree’ or ‘I Do Not Agree’ buttons. In case the candidate opts to disagree, the UPSC Online Registration Part 1 2018 will be dropped and the procedure will be cancelled.
If candidates will press on ‘I Agree’ button then UPSC One Time Registration application form will be submitted all details of part-I and a UPSC Registration Id Roll Number generated for the candidate.
Step 6: Write Down ‘UPSC Registration Id’
After submission of all relevant details in UPSC Part 1 Registration 2018, the system will be generated unique ‘UPSC Registration Id’ along with the essential identification information about the candidate viz. ‘Name’, ‘Father’s Name’, ‘Mother’s name’, ‘DOB’, ‘Address’ etc. Now you need to opt ‘Examination Centre’ two preferences for the recruitment test centres. After that, press on “Submit” button and your PART-I Registration Process for UPSC Exam Registration will be completed.
Steps to do UPSC Online Registration Part 2
After completion of UPSC Exam Registration Part 1, now candidates are required to fill UPSC Registration Part 2.
Step 1: In the first step, candidates are required to log on official site of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsconline.nic.in
Step 2: Subsequently, you need to press on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC” link.
Step 3: Now as new page will be displayed, you need to follow the appropriated exam option and then press on ‘Hit here for Part-2’ link.
Step 4: Now a new page will be displayed at your device’s screen which looks like:
Step 5: After that, contenders are required to enter their Registration No and Date of Birth in next text box and then press on “Submit” button.
Step 6: Now new page will be opened here you need to complete three steps of UPSC Registration Part 2 i.e. Fee payment, Uploading of photograph and Uploading of signature.
Phase-I: Fee Payment
- In the first step of UPSC NDA Registration Part 2 form, applicants are required to pay the required application fee. In various UPSC Notifications, SC, ST, Physically Challenged and Women candidates are not required to pay any fee. So, you need to know about it.
- Aspirants can par required fee at any branch of State Bank of India through the pay-in-slip generated by the online application process.
- Applicants can also pay the UPSC Application Fee via internet banking facility of the State Bank of India/State Bank Of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank Of Hyderabad/State Bank Of Mysore/State Bank Of Patiala/ State Bank Of Travancore.
- Candidates can pay the fee by using Visa/Master Debit or Credit Card etc.
- In other two online modes of payments, Transaction ID is generated and filled in automatically.
Check Also: UPSC Recruitment
Phase-II: Uploading of Photograph and Signature
- Appliers are required to upload scanned images of photograph and signature in prescribed size by following the instructions as stated below:
- Firstly, contenders need to scan the images of their photograph and signature in .jpg format.
- Each of which should not exceed 40 KB in size and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB in size for the signature.
- For photograph, the pixel size is 140 pixels height x 110 pixels width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
- The candidate should scan his signature, which has been put on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Now Upload scanned images of signature/ photograph in prescribed size and hit at final submission button.
- Contenders can also check UPSC Part 2 Registration Error by using the link View/Print Application which is available at home page.
- Now UPSC Registration Part 2 is also completed and your form will be submitted for UPSC Notification.
Guidelines to check UPSC Registration Status and UPSC Forgot Registration Id
- In the first step you need to log on the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Now move your cursor at the right side of home page and select “Apply Online” option.
- This option will take you to the next page here you need to hit at “Online Recruitment Application (UPSC ORA Registration) for various recruitment posts” link to check UPSC Registration Status.
- Now go to the menu bar of home page and select “Already Registered” link.
- After that, new page will be opened.
- Now you have to fill the required details such as Email Id, Place of Birth, Date of Birth and Validation code and press “Submit” button.
- After that, you can check your UPSC ORA Registration status.
Check Out: UPSC Notification Details
How To Get UPSC Registration Id?
Candidates who UPSC Registration Id Forgot and want to get back they can follow the instructions as stated below!!
- Firstly visit the official site of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Then press on ‘Already Registered’ option and then you will reach on new page which looks like:
- Now candidates need to hit at “Forgot Registration ID” to recover UPSC Forgot Registration Id. If you will forgot your UPSC Registration Password then you need to press on “Forgot Password” option.
- Again a new page will be displayed at your device’s screen:
- Now individuals are required to enter their Email ID, Date of Birth and Validation Code.
- After that UPSC Registration Password Example will be sent to Your Registered Email and Mobile No.
- Now you can write down your UPSC Registration ID or Password and use it for UPSC Registration Login.
On this web page we have provided complete details concerning UPSC Registration. Candidates who want to get other details can go through the Official link for UPSC Registration 2018. Willing candidates can also bookmark this web portal by pressing ctrl+d.
Check These Related Links: