Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs 2017–2018 Latest UP Updates, News, Competitive Exam Questions Answers
Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs
Contenders preparing for Uttar Pradesh State Competitive Exams can take help from Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs listed here. In competitive exam, one section is of General Awareness where aspirant IQ Level and familiarity with environment is checked out. Stay updated with UP Latest News, Uttar Pradesh GK Question and Answers listed on this page. These all information will guide you in getting good marks in IAS, Bank PO/clerks, LLB, PSUs, SSCs or entrance examinations like MBA. Get assistance by viewing Uttar Pradesh Latest News, UP updated Current Affairs Questions Answers and other essential information.
With the help of Uttar Pradesh General Knowledge Questions, Up Current Affairs, Up Latest News, Updated Current Affairs quiz questions, you can boost up your knowledge as well as skills. One may not succeed in UP Competitive exams without preparing for General Awareness section. So, it’s better to update with UP Current Affairs Questions Answers as they contain various national as well as international events happening around the globe. It’s the time to go through Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs 2017–2018 well listed on this page by dedicated team members of indguru.com
UP Current Affairs
UP Latest News Highlights:
CM Yogi Adityanath initiated JE vaccination drive in 38 districts:
CM Yogi also commenced a toll free number to get or provide any information about encephalitis.
Yogi Adityanath commenced Encephalitis Vaccination Campaign:
As it is seen, Encephalitis is a major problem in this state. State government is launching vaccination campaign to deal with this fatal disease.
Government should make clear policy on slaughterhouses: Allahabad High Court
Huge number of unauthorized abattoirs was taken after the government came under the leadership of Yogi Adityanath.
Yogi Adityanath move up retirement age of UP doctors to 62:
As per latest news, Yogi Adityanath led government has extended the retirement age of government doctors from 60 to 62 years.
Yogi Adityanath to declare no school bag day in government schools
As per latest news, it is planned to announce “no school bag day” on Saturday in all the state-run schools.
Government affirmed ‘no bag de’ on Saturday in primary and secondary schools:
Under the chairmanship of Deputy Chief Minister, Dr. Dinesh Sharma, this decision was taken in a meeting held with Additional Chief Secretary of Education.
Adityanath’s government to accomadate local bodies of Mathura-Vrindavan and Ayodhya-Faizabad
The main motto is to bestow better services in local bodies, all-round development and enhance employment to the local population
CCEA approves electrified doubling line between Phephana-Indara and Mau-Shahganj:
As per latest reports, estimated cost of the project will be Rs 1028.95 crore with expected ending cost of Rs 1190.98 crore.
Assembly gets ahead of Goods and Services Tax (GST) Bill, 2017:
CGT Bill makes necessities for levy and collection of tax on intra-state supply of goods and services.
Check Now: Latest Current Affairs
Uttar Pradesh Latest News
Uttar Pradesh News:
- Chief Minister issued instructions for staging Ramlila closed years in Ayodhya
- It has has announced the launch of the Bhagyalakshmi scheme
- Uttar Pradesh government red-blue light restricted by state
- CM Yogi Aditya Nath gave orders to investigate the Yash Bharti Award
- Government has announced a code of conduct for ministers
- Has launched the Advanced Life Support ambulance service in every district
- Farmer became the winner of Manvir Bigg Boss Season 10 UP
- Rajiv Shukla has resigned from UPCA secretary
- Union Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Ministry has approved the purchase potatoes in UP
- BJP won assembly elections
- Hridayanath Dikshit became the 23rd Speaker of Assembly
- UP Cabinet Minister Adityanath made 46 ministers
- SC ST class reservation finished off in medical colleges
- BJP releases list of candidates for the assembly elections
- Government has constituted a committee to implement the waiver decision agricultural loans
- Government has sanctioned Rs 47 crore for drinking water in Bundelkhand
- Government Gorakhpur and Agra renamed airports
- Government has approved plans to Mehr wedding Muslim girls
- Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs: It has declared in primary and secondary schools (Saturday – ‘No Bag Day’)
- Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs: Prime Nrendra Modi laid the foundation stone of the Cancer Center in Varanasi
- Amend the maximum age limit of the state civil service candidates by government
- It has issued orders to the judicial inquiry into the misuse of funds in Gomti river front
- Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs: Government has announced a 24-hour power supply in the state
- Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs: Its Government has decided to make Ayodhya and Mathura both municipal corporations.
- EC issued instructions on political hoardings and advertisements in five states
- Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs: EC announced significant changes in election process
- It has set up the Anti-Land Mafia Task Force
- It canceled the 15 holidays in the name of men in the state
- Starting telephone facility for prisoners in jail in this state
- Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs: Supreme Court has approved the road map of Yogi Government
- It bans the Samajwadi Pension Scheme
Check Now: Political Current Affairs
Uttar Pradesh Competitive Exam Questions Answers
Q 1.When was the Cinema Corporation established in Uttar Pradesh?
Q 2.By which districts tribe is the ‘Shera Dance’ done in this state?
Q 3. Akhilesh Yadav led Government approved the Detailed Project Report (DPR) of which Metro rail project.
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
Ans: Uttar Pradesh
Q 4.Which Indian State has entered the Guinness Book of World Records for planting 10 lakh saplings in 10 locations in one day?
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
Q 5. Which state along with Uttar Pradesh tops the list in Urban and Rural Internet Connectivity Index list? (June)
- Madhya Pradesh
You Can Also Check: Railway Current Affairs
Q 6. When was the Cinema Corporation established in it?
Q 7.By which districts tribe is the ‘Shera Dance’ done in it?
Q 8. Which Indian State has entered the Guinness Book of World Records for planting 10 lakh saplings in 10 locations in one day?
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
Q 9. In which of the following places is the Civil Aviation Training Centre situated in the State?
Q 10. Which of the following cities was the place of re-installation of Hindu religion by Shankracharya?
Q 11.In which of the following cities in the state is sulehkul festival, the symbol of Hindu Muslim unity organized?
Q 12.Where is the oldest museum of the State situated?
Q 13.How many members are there in the UP VidhanSabha?
Check Now: Current Affairs June
Q 14.In which of the following districts is the ‘Mango’ cultivation not done in the State?
Q 15.In which district of Uttar Pradesh has solar energy plant been started?
Q 16.Which one of the following parties played a major role in support of Uttaranchal in the northern part of Uttar Pradesh?
- Uttarakhand Mukti Morcha
- Uttarakhand Raksha Manch
- Him Sena
- All the above
Q 17.Which of the following pairs is wrong?
- Thumra-dance song
- Sanjeeni-romantic song
Q 18. Which country along with Uttar Pradesh Government signed an Memorandum of Understanding in order to set up a new Skill Development Centre for Famers of UP? (June)
Q 19. Who has appointed as a New Chief Secretary of this state?
- M. Naik
- Shikha Sharma
- Vishal Sikka
- Deepak Singhal
Q 20. What is the name of the high speed Train initiated the experimental Run In India route between Bareilly and Moradabad in Uttar Pradesh?
- Inter City Express
Get Here: Pratiyogita Darpan June
By going through above information concerning Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs 2017–2018, update yourself with happenings around you. In addition to this, it will assist you in preparing well for General Awareness section. Get updated with UP Latest News from above section of page. Book mark this page by pressing Ctrl+D for getting more updates about Uttar Pradesh Current Affairs.