VITEEE 2018 Application Form, Notification vit.ac.in Online Registration Process, Exam Imp Date
VITEEE Application Form
VIT Engineering Entrance Examination is a university level Computer Based Test (CBT) which is conducted to provide admission in engineering course, thus university has releases VITEEE Application Form 2018. Those applicants who are desirous to get admission into four year B.Tech Programmes in the Chennai & Vellore campus of VIT University, they can apply for exam. Applications are invited from eligible candidates through offline and online process. Interested students can apply for VITEEE Notification 2018 either via VITEEE Online Registration Process or forward form to the address through offline before the closing date.
Eligible Students selected for the concerned course they will be allotted seat in VIT campus on the day of Counselling as per merit or availability of seats. VITEEE Exam date yet has not been declared but stay updated we will update you as soon as any info will be intimated at the official site. Applicants who want to fetch other important details regarding VITEEE 2018 Application Form must go through this page which is well created by the dedicated team member of indguru.com.
VITEEE Application Form 2018
- VITEEE 2018 Application Form can be submitted through online or offline mode.
- Online application form will be attained from the official site.
- Offline Application form will be attained from designated post offices & VIT university campus.
- VITEEE 2018 registration process will be commenced from 1st week of November 2017 till the 4th week of February 2018.
- Keep safely printed copy of application form for future reference.
Check Out: List of Entrance Exam
|Courses Available||Vellore Campus||Chennai Campus|
|Where Y= YES & N= NO|
|Bio Medical Engineering||Y||N|
|Computer Sc & Engineering||Y||Y|
|Computer Sc. & Engg. (Bioinformatics)||Y||Y|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||N||Y|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||Y||Y|
|Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||Y||N|
|Mechanical Engineering (Automative)||Y||N|
|Mechanical Engineering (Chemical Process)||Y||N|
|Mechanical Engineering (Energy)||Y||N|
|Production & Industrial Engineering||Y||N|
VITEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Residence: Resident/Non Resident Indian National/PIO/OCI holder can apply for VITEEE 2018 notification.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must pass 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology.
- Minimum Marks: One must have secured 60% marks for all and (50% marks for SC/ST & North Eastern State) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology.
- Candidates studied in regular, full-time & formal education are also eligible to apply.
- NIOS applicants can apply.
- Candidates in last year can also apply.
- Age Limit: Candidateswho was not borne after 1st July 1995 is eligible to apply for VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE).
Those applicants who are apply for VIT Engineering Entrance Examination Notification are required to submit the application fees as following through net banking facility (Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card) or DD mode. Paid Fees will not refundable.
- Offline Application Form: Rs. 990
- Online Application Form: Rs. 970
Check Here: List of Latest Admission Notices
Selection Process of VIT
Applicants who want to know the assortment mode then you are informed that selection of the applicants will be based on merit list, which will be prepared on the basis of performance of candidates in VITEEE. Those who qualify it will get selected and no other means of admission will be done.
VITEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
- Examination Mode: Exam will be conducted through online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Language: Question papers will be set in English Language only.
- Exam Type: exam will be of objective type that means Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked
- No. of Questions: Total 125 questions are included.
- No. of Sections: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology & English subjects.
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours 30 minutes is allotted
- Marking Scheme: One question is of 1 mark
- Negative Marking: No Negative Marking will be there.
|Sections||Number of Questions|
VITEEE 2018 Syllabus
VIT Engineering Entrance Examination is comprises of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics & English subjects. Questions will be asked from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) & State Board of Higher Secondary Education Pattern.
How to submit VITEEE 2018 Online Application Form?
Step 1: First and foremost step of the applicants, is to visit the official site that is vit.ac.in.
Step 2: After visiting to home page, you are required to hit the “VITEEE 2018 Exam Notification” link.
Step 3: Now read the complete details from the information brochure and ensure your eligibility.
Step 4: Then, new users have to register themselves first, so hit on VITEEE online registration link.
Step 5: Applicants must fill up required details in the VITEEE Online Registration Form and submit it completing registration process.
Step 6: After completing registration automated generated VITEEE ID or password will be received.
Step 7: Now log in by using VITEEE ID or password and fill remaining details in the VITEEE 2018 online form.
Step 8: Then upload Colored photograph, signature, left thumb impression, 10th and 12th marksheet, Class 12th passing Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate or other documents.
Step 9: Afterwards pay up mandatory fees through online and fill exam centers as per you convenience.
Step 10: At last hit the “submit” tab for final submission and don’t forget to get the printed copy of VITEEE Application Form for further use.
How submit VITEEE Application form 2018 (Offline)
Step 1: Applicants are required to get the offline application form from the designated post offices & VIT university campus.
Step 2: Now fill up VITEEE Application Form with all required details.
Step 3: Now attach the relevant documents as left thumb impression, 10th and 12th marksheet, Class 12th passing Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate along with photograph and Signature as per the specification given below.
Step 4: Pay up the mandatory fees as prescribed in the form of demand draft.
Step 5: At last put the enclosures along with VITEEE Application form 2018 and should be send to the address mentioned below.
Check Out: List of Fake Universities in India
Admission Officer VIT University
Vellore– Tamil Nadu, India – 632014
Specification photograph and Signature
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of Photograph of (Size: 10kb-200kb, Dimensions: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) images should be in JPG/JPEG Format
- One need to upload the scanned images of Signature of (Size: 10kb-200kb, Dimensions: 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm), images should be in JPG/JPEG Format.
Significant Dates Regarding VITEEE 2018
|Application Form Availability||1st week of November 2017|
|Application Form Filling Last Date||4th week of February 2018|
|Slot Booking Starts||3rd week of March 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||At the time of Slot Booking|
|Date of Exam||1st week of April 2018|
|Result Declaration||On or Before 4th week of April 2018|
|Counselling Started||2nd week of May 2018|
VITEEE 2018 Exam Schedule
|Session I||09:00 to 11:00 AM|
|Session II||12:30 to 3:00 PM|
|Session III||04:00 TO 6:30 PM|
VITEEE 2018 Slot Booking
After submission of application form one has to do slot booking that means applicants can book their exam date and test slot as per their comfort. Exam is continued till 12 days each day consists of 3 slots so one can choose any 1 slot out of 36 slots.
Check Out: VITEEE Online Slot Booking
VITEEE 2018 Admit Card
VITEEE Admit Card will be generated after completion of slot booking. All the participants can download the hall ticket through online mode from the site through online as it is identity proof which contains test date & time, venue, candidate’s photograph, etc.
VITEEE 2018 Result
After completion of the exam results will be declared officially so you can check the performance outcome through online mode from the site. Rank of the candidates will be intimated through SMS and final merit list will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance.
Check Now: VITEEE Results
VITEEEE 2018 Cut-Off
Cut-off is the minimum qualifying marks which every candidate have to secure in the examination, if they want to get declared as qualified. Cut-off will be released by the conducting authority soon after declaration of result.
VITEEE 2018 Counselling
Latest conducting authority will organize counselling via online mode for Shortlisted candidates. Seat will be allotted to the qualified candidates on the basis of rank in the VITEEE 2018. After confirmation of seat candidates have to submit Rs. 50,000 through DD in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore as fees.
Get Here Details Of: VITEEE Counselling
For any query –
VIT UNIVERSITY, VELLORE-632014,
Tamil Nadu, India
Phone No. 0416-220 2157/ 2168 (Monday to Friday – 9.00 AM TO 6.00 PM)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org website: www.vit.ac.in
Applicants, we have provided complete details regarding VITEEE 2018 Application Form those who want to grab more info related to same them must hit the Official Link.