WB JECA Application Form 2017–2018 WBJEE Board Notification, 10th June Exam Online Registration
WB JECA Application Form
Want to take admission in MCA Courses??? If yes, then quickly fill WB JECA Application Form 2017. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEE) has propagated a notification in order to grant admissions in MCA and allied programmes. Individuals who are captivated to appear in West Bengal JECA Exam and fulfill the eligibility criteria can quickly apply for WB JECA Notification by submitting applications, as Online Registration Link is Open Now!! WBJEE Exam will be held on 10th June 2017. So, interested candidates can quickly apply!! Aspirants can apply via online till the deadline that is well stated below. For other relevant details, aspirants can visit its official website or you can take a look on below mentioned page which is well modified by team members of indguru.com with pin pointed details about WB JECA Application Form 2018.
WB JECA Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Candidates who have domicile of West Bengal are only eligible to get admission in to Universities, University departments and government colleges.
- There is no age limit.
Many institutions/colleges that offer the 3- years MCA course in the State of West Bengal follows one of the 4 following modules of eligibility criteria.
- Apply for WB JECA Application Form, contenders should have done three years Bachelor degree program from UGC recognized University with minimum of 60% marks (45% marks for candidates from SC/ST category) in Honours/Aggregate.
- Candidates who have passed in BCA (AICTE recognized) from any Institute/ University scoring minimum of 60% marks (45% in case of SC/ST category) in Mathematics at the Bachelor’s level are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants also possess in Secondary and Higher Secondary or equivalent level with minimum of 60% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ST category) from recognized Boards with minimum of 60% marks (45% marks for candidates from SC/ST category) in Mathematics at each level.
Contenders should have done UGC and/or AICTE recognized (as the case may be) Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration except for BBA with Mathematics at 10+2 level or graduate level. Candidates need to obtain minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
Aspirants who have graduation or equivalent degree under (10+2+3) scheme of B.Tech/ B.E / BCA in any stream of a UGC recognized University/Institute or AICTE recognized a University/Institute.
- Candidates must be passed Sc. Honors degree under (10+2+3) scheme in any stream of a UGC recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks in Honors/aggregate along with minimum 55% marks in Mathematics.
- Applying candidates are required to obtain minimum of 60% marks in Secondary and Higher Secondary or equivalent level from recognized Boards with minimum of 60% marks in Mathematics at each level.
WB JECA Application Fee
Candidates who are going to apply for West Bengal JECA Exam are informed that they have to pay application fee of Rs. 606/- (Rs.600 Registration Fee & 6 Bank Charges). The fees will be submitted through e-payment gateway or through e-challan. Appliers may pay cash in any one of the branches of Allahabad Bank as notified in the website on all working days.
West Bengal JECA 2017 Exam Centers
- KOLKATA South
- KOLKATA North
WB JECA 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
WB JECA Examination has been divided in two parts that Mathematics and Aptitude. Both papers will be having 150 Marks.
Mathematics: The questions will be asked from Analytical Geometry, Algebra, Calculus and Probability & Statistics. 100 MCQ will be asked in the examination. Each right response will carry 1 marks. There will be negative marking so 1/2 mark will deduct for the wrong answer. Duration of time will be 2 hours.
Aptitude Test: All questions will be carrying from various subjects such as Reasoning, Problem Solving, Quantitative Comparison, Discrete Quantitative Analysis, Data interpretation. Candidates have to attempt all question within 1 hour. Each wrong answer 1/4 marks will be deducted.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Full Marks||Time Durations|
Check Here- How To Prepare Maths For Competitive Exams
Check Here – Tips to Reduce Negative Marking in Exams
Ways to fill WB JECA Exam Notification
Step 1: First of all, go to official website of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board that is www.wbjeeb.in
Step 2: After that, take your cursor towards the menu bar of homepage and press on “JECA” tab.
Step 3: This will re-direct you on a new window showing some info. Go through it carefully.
Step 4: Now, at right side of that appeared page press on “Information Bulletine: JECA 2017” tab.
Step 5: Now PDF will be opened with all instructions and details about WB JECA Application Form.
Step 6: Aspirants are required to read all details attentively.
Step 7: Candidates who want to apply via online need to revisit the previous page and select “Apply for JECA-2017” button.
Step 8: After that, you are required to fill all details in proper manner and need to upload scanned images of documents, photographs and signature.
Step 9: Lastly, preview once all details then press on “Submit” button for final submission of application and take the print out of it for future use.
Check Here- How to Fill Online Application Form
|Availability of Online application form||7th March 2017|
|Last date of application along with fee payment and downloading the confirmation page||28th March 2017|
|WBJEE JECA 2017 Admit card will be available to download||1st June 2017|
|Date of entrance exam||10th June 2017|
|Result will be announced on||30th June 2017|
To gain other essential details regarding WB JECA Application Form 2017, candidates can go through the above provided Official Link. Stay linked with us on our web page to gain upcoming details concerning WB JECA Application Form 2018.