WBPGMAT 2018 Application Form, Important Dates, Registration Steps, Eligibility Criteria & Other Details
Candidates, who are going to appear in WBPGMAT 2018 West Bengal Post Graduate Medical Admission Test, must check the WBPGMAT Registration Steps and Eligibility Criteria. The West Bengal University of Health Sciences is providing admission in PG medical (MBBS) courses which are offered by assorted colleges of Uttarakhand that are government as well as private colleges. Aspirants who are eligible and want to get seat, they have to complete the WBPGMAT 2018 Registration process first in order to apply against the WBPGMAT 2018. Candidates can get relevant information regarding WBPGMAT 2018 Application Form and Important Dates from this page.
West Bengal Post Graduate Medical Admission Test Date will be announced soon on its official web portal. After the completion of WBPGMAT Registration 2018 candidates will be called for WBPGMAT counseling process which will be held in the second half or Mid of July 2018. WBPGMAT 2018 consists of three papers that are Multiple Choice Questions types. NEET (WBPGMAT) will have 3 attempts for those who have made 3 attempts prior to 2017 since this rule is applicable since 2016. To know more about WBPGMAT 2018, candidates are suggested to go through the whole page which is well structured by the team of indguru.com
Offered Courses by WBUHS
- Nursing Courses (B.Sc Nursing/M.Sc Nursing)
- Dental Courses (MDS & BDS)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelors in
- MD/MS/PG Diploma in Modern Science
You can also apply for: BHU MBBS 2018 Application Form
WBPGMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be Citizen of India
- Candidates who are applying for the WBPGMAT Admission 2018 should have completed their MBBS/BDS degree from a recognized university, which is approved by the Medical Council of India
- Aspirants must complete their internship on or before 30th April 2018
WBPGMAT Age Criteria
- Age of the applying aspirants for WBPGMAT 2018 must be minimum 17 years and maximum 25 years.
- Relaxation in age will be provided to deserving entrants as per the norms of West Bengal University of Health Sciences
Application fee for WBPGMAT examination
- Aspirants who are applying for the West Bengal Post Graduate Medical Admission Test have to pay Rs. 3000/- for the WBPGMAT 2018 examination
- Payment of the application fee will be done through e-Challan which is an offline mode and via different online modes such as net banking/credit card/debit card
- In e-Challan, the fee can be submitted in any branch of United Bank of India with the printout of the system generated e-Challan
- Aspirants have to pay the application fee before the WBPGMAT 2018 Exam Date otherwise the late fees will be charged by the West Bengal University of Health Sciences
Check Here: Latest Admission Notices
WBPGMAT Admission process
- Candidates have to go through the West Bengal Post Graduate Medical Admission Test Examination in order to get admission in PG medical (MBBS) (Degree and Diploma) courses or programs in The West Bengal University of Health Sciences.
- Those aspirants, who will qualify in WBPGMAT 2018 Entrance exam, will be called for WBPGMAT Counseling process
- The WBPGMAT 2018 admission will now be based on WBPGMAT 2018 PG score. The only process that will happen is the filing of the registration form and directly after that, the counseling will get started for the private as well as government college of West Bengal. The counseling will be for Medical courses only.
WBPGMAT 2018 Syllabus
- WBPGMAT 2018 Syllabus is available on the official website of WBPGMAT. Candidates can download it without problems and start their preparation consequently. The syllabus will consist of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany & Zoology). The syllabus of WBPGMAT 2018 will be prepared after analyzing the different states syllabi as well as those prepared by NCERT, CBSE, and COBSE.
WBPGMAT 2018 Exam Pattern
- WBPGMAT will consist of 200 multiple choice type questions of 4 marks each to be completed in 160 minutes and Questions will be in English Language only
- There will be subtraction of 1 mark for every wrong answer
- No marks will be awarded for multiple answers and multiple answers response will be treated as wrong answer
- No marks will be deducted for questions not attempted
Check Here- How to Study without Distractions
Process to complete your WBPGMAT Registration 2018
- First of all, aspirants have to visit to the official website of the West Bengal Post Graduate Medical Admission Test that is www.wbuhsexams.in
- Now move the indicator towards the “Candidate Login” button available in “Links” section at the left side of the homepage and open it
- Then a new page will be opened in front of you where new users need to press on the “New User? Register here” link present on the same page
- After that fill the WBPGMAT 2018 registration form by entering the particulars in the boxes and submit it by pressing on the suitable link
- After that, you will receive a message in your registered inbox and your WBPGMAT 2018 Registration process is completed
How to submit WBPGMAT application form?
- Applicants who had completed their WBPGMAT 2018 Login by following the above provided process are now go back to the home page and hit on the “Online Applications” link
- Then, fill the WBPGMAT online application form suitably in prescribed manner including all the essential information
- After that upload all the scanned copies of passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form
- Make payment of application fee
- Recheck the application form
- Then submit the application form by hitting on the Submission button
- At last, don’t forget to take a print out of it
Check Here- How to Fill Online Application Form
WBPGMAT 2018 Admit Card
West Bengal University of Health Sciences will release WBPGMAT Admit Card 2018, unswervingly on official website www.wbuhsexams.in/Display_Info/frm_AdmitCard.aspx. Applicants have to download their WBPGMAT 2018 Hall Ticket via online mode before the exam. It is required for every aspirant to carry their WBPGMAT 2018 Hall Ticket along with them otherwise they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
WBPGMAT 2018 Result
WBPGMAT Result 2018 will be announced by the West Bengal University of Health Sciences after the transmission of exam published in the third week of May 2018 on the official portal of WBPGMAT that is www.wbuhsexams.in/Display_Info/frm_Result.aspx. Aspirants can check their WBPGMAT 2018 Results from the month of May 2018 (tentative). All the aspirants who will be shortlisted in the WBPGMAT 2018 result will be called by the authority for the counseling process
Check Here- Don’t Know, How To Check Result Online?
WBPGMAT 2018 Counselling
After the declaration of result, WBPGMAT selection process will begin. Aspirants have to fill and submit their application form on official website of the WBPGMAT 2018 or other notified centers and obtain Acknowledgement card with registration number as a proof of form submission. When the WBPGMAT 2018 counselling result will be announced and the seats still remains vacant then the admission will be done on the basis of HSSC that is 10+2 marks.
Credentials Required for WBPGMAT 2018 Counselling process
- WBPGMAT 2018 Admit Card
- WBPGMAT 2018 Score Card
- High School certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of Locomotors Disability (if applicable)
Check Now: Entrance Exam Notices
WBPGMAT 2018 Dates
|Online Application Form Availability||April 2018|
|Last Date of Form Filling||April 2018|
|Form Submission Last Date||April 2018|
|Result Declaration||May 2018|
|Counselling Starts from||May 2018|
Candidates, who want more information about WBPGMAT 2018, must visit the Official Website. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
You may also check: