WBPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card
Aspirants going to appear in WBPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Interview can now download their WBPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card from this page. West Bengal Public Service Commission has released the WBPSC Assistant Professor Call Letter on its official portal. Aspirants who are going to appear in above said test can get their West Bengal Education Service Admit Card by visiting the official website i.e. pscwbonline.gov.in. According to the notification the Interview procedure for the position of Assistant Professor – English will be held from 27-06-2017 to 30-06-2017 & 03-07-2017. To appear in this, it is mandatory for candidates to carry their WBPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017 along. To know more in this regard aspirants can go through the below stated page designed by the team members of indguru.com
How to get WBPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card?
- First of all log on to the official website i.e. www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- From the right side of homepage select and hit “Download Admit/Call Letter”
- A new screen will appear along with various notification links
- Select and hit on “CALL LETTER OF ASSISTANT PROFESSOR in ENGLISH for General Degree Colleges in the W.B.E.S. under the Higher Education Deptt., GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL, ADVT. NO.-12/2016.”
- A new window will appear in front of you along with a dialog box as:
- Enter the credentials and hit on final submission tab
- A new screen will come out again along with your hall ticket
- Check out the details that are mentioned on the call letter and download it
- At last take a print out of WBPSC Admit Card and keep it safe for further usage
Do You Know>>>> How To Download Admit Card
WBPSC Exam Pattern:
Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Subjects / Topics||Marks||Duration|
|English Composition||25||2 and Half hours|
|Current events of National & International Importance||25|
|History of India||25|
|Geography of India with special reference to West Bengal||25|
|Indian Polity and Economy||25|
|Indian National Movement||25|
|General Mental Ability||25|
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Exam consist of two rounds first is preliminary examination which includes objective type questions (MCQs).
- There will be total 200 questions for 200 marks.
- Applicants have to mark one option which they think correct.
Get Here>>> Direct Link To Download The Hall Ticket
Main Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subject / Topics||Marks||Duration|
|Group A||Group B||Group C||Group D|
|Paper-I||Bengali / Hindi / Urdu||200||200||200||200||03 hrs each|
|Paper-V||The Constitution of India||200||200||200||200|
- Second exam in West Bengal Public Service Commission is Main Examination which includes descriptive type questions.
- This exam is divided into two sections i.e. optional paper and compulsory paper.
- Contestants have to answer the questions according to the chosen optional subject and for all compulsory subjects.
Candidates who want to get more details about the WBPSC Exam Pattern And Syllabus they are advised to visit our other pages too. All the latest updates about WBPSC are available on our web portal.
Aspirants can also download their WBPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017 with the help of direct link given in the above section of this page. Candidates can also visit the official website of the organization by using this Official Website Link. Those candidates who are satisfied with the information given here on this page they can bookmark it by using the CTRL+D tab
Check Below Given Links: