Here we are giving Karnataka PSC jobs 2016 KPSC latest upcoming notifications vacancies after releasing at official website kpsc.kar.nic.in we immediately update in our website
Karnataka PSC jobs 2016
Here we are giving Karnataka PSC jobs 2016. Candidates who are looking for KPSC latest job notifications can follow our website. We will give every update of Karnataka PSC upcoming job notifications without missing. After releasing notification in official website kpsc.kar.nic.in we immediately update in our website. To know more info about Karnataka PSC upcoming job notifications read the full article.
Application form submission ending date: 26.12.2015
- Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2015 for Group A, B & C Posts
- Karnataka PSC Examination – Karnataka Administrative Service KAS Exam 2015
- Karnataka PSC Technical and Non Technical Recruitment 2014
- Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2014 for Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer
- Karnataka PSC State Eligibility Test ( KSET ) for Lecturer / Assistant Professors 2014
Karnataka public service commission is abstract as KPSC. It 1929 they decided to form an organization to give appointments for candidates to recruit state civil services. It had named as Central Recruitment Board. Afterward, it is renamed as Mysore public service commission. After that, it again named as Karnataka public service commission. It recruits for posts like Group A, Group B, Group C, Group D services. This organization head office in Bangalore and it has four regional offices at Mysore, Belgaum, Gulbarga, Shimoga. Chairperson of this organization is S. R. Ramamurthy, and its members are Mahadeva, parsawant, Daya Shankar, mangal Sridhar, Patil, nagabai bulla, Raghu Nandan Ramana, govindiah, Michael Simon these are the members of the commission.
Karnataka PSC upcoming job notifications
Karnataka releases Karnataka PSC group notifications. It releases for posts of group A, group B, group C, group D. The posts are in each group are
Group A: These had known as state civil services exam. These are gazetted posts. The posts in group 1 are
- Deputy collector
- Assistant commissioner of commercial taxes
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- District registrar
- District employment officer
- Assistant director of rural development department
- Deputy Registrar
Group B posts: These are known as Group 2 services examination. The posts in group B are
Deputy commercial tax officer
- Probation officer in prison department
- Assistant posts
- Assist in various departments
- Revenue assistant in revenue department
- Assistant inspector in labour department
- Audit assistants in accounts branch
- Senior inspectors of cooperative societies in department of registrar
- Municipal commissioner grade 2
- Handloom Inspector in textiles
- Assistant Section Officer
- Assistant inspector in local fund audit department
- Assistant Section Officer
- Junior employment officer in employment and training program
Group C: These posts are non-gazetted posts. The posts in Group 3 are
- Junior Accountant
- Sub services in law department
- Various assistant posts
Group D: There are also non-gazetted posts. The posts in group 4 are
- Junior Assistant
- Junior Stenographer
- Accountant cum typist
Karnataka PSC conducts exams for various posts like lecturer, principal, teachers, town planners, Assistant town planners, assistant director in department of town planning, assistant employment officer, assistant director of horticulture, assistant horticulture officer, horticulture assistant, doctors, staff nurse, radiographer, drugs analyst etc like this it recruit many posts. It recruits candidates in direct recruitment and departmental tests.
KPSC Recruitment for Civil Services (General Recruitment and Direct Recruitment)
- KPSC Recruitment for Gazetted Probationers (Through Competitive Examination)
- KPSC for Engineering Department Services (Assistant Executive Engineers Division)
- KPSC for Education Department
- Assistant Secretary KIADB
- Protection Officer
- Asst. Librarian
- Library Assistant
- Amendment of Karnataka Recruitment of Gazette Probationers Examination Rules
- Non-Technical Posts
- Panchayath Development Officer
- First Division Assistant/Second Division Assistant
- Assistant Conservator of Forests
- Excise Sub Inspector/Excise Guard
- Gazette Probationers Main Examination
- Compulsory Kannada Language Examination
Karnataka PSC group notifications : http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/
Here we are giving Karnataka PSC jobs 2016. Candidates who are interested in Karnataka applying for jobs can apply to these KPSC latest job notifications. Here we are giving KPSC latest job notifications of very category. We will give Karnataka PSC group notifications according to Group A, Group B, Group C, Group D. We will give admit card, syllabus, admit card, exam pattern of every examination. You don’t need to search many websites for Karnataka public service commission notifications. After releasing in official website kpsc.kar.nic.in we immediately update in our website. We don’t miss any KPSC vacancies. We will update Karnataka PSC upcoming job notifications so to get all updates bookmark our website ctrl+D to get all Karnataka PSC jobs 2016.
Karnataka government short of 26% officers
BENGALURU: The Karnataka government is facing a serious shortage of officers and staff, and a key department like health is shortstaffed by over 40%. Overall, there is a shortage of 26% officers and 30% other staff as of November 2015.
This comes amid criticism that the government’s services-delivery performance has been below par.
A key reason for this sorry state is sluggish recruitment drives, and the recruiting agency – Karnataka Public Service Commission – has been embroiled in endless controversies.
Documents with TOI show that while the state government needs 70,568 officers, it has 52,264.
The number of unoccupied staffers’ posts is 2,03,982.
This does not include IAS officers. “Nearly 80 IAS positions are vacant,” a source said.